All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Rockne > East Texas Baptist becoming available....
12/15/2013 8:47 PM
Well guys, it's been a long, fun road here at the helm of ETBU, but I think it's finally come to an end for me as of this season :) Unfortunately, finances are getting in the way of gaming (curse that real life crap!), so I'm gonna have to cut back on some teams. I've had some fun ones here at ETBU, including my first national title, and I've had a great time playing with you guys over the years. I'll still be around on a couple of other worlds for a few more seasons. Best of luck to everybody, and I'll be seeing ya'll again soon!

Hopefully, a good coach will be able to pick up the team and work some magic with it. This team is set up VERY nicely for someone who wants to do some tweaking to the shotgun offense.

-Shawn-
12/17/2013 11:31 AM
I hate to see you go, Shawn.  On the other hand, I was pretty certain the year you won the NC was my best team.  Then, you rolled me.  Good luck and hope to see you back.
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Rockne > East Texas Baptist becoming available....

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.