All Forums > Hoops Dynasty Basketball > Hoops Dynasty > Pittsburg St. (Tarkanian World) Open Next Season
12/16/2013 6:54 PM
Pittsburg St. will be open next season because I am going to only play in worlds that are 1 game per day going forward.  They are going to be a solid team next season so I am hoping that a user takes them over.  With one or two solid recruits I think they could go very far into the NT.  Good Luck to whoever takes them over, I am certain that they will be a top ranked team.

https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=12210

12/17/2013 12:59 AM
Come join us in the midwest in crum , brantm lots of good jobs open.
12/17/2013 5:59 AM
Thanks for the invite piratesfan.  I signed up with Adams St. from the Rocky Mtn. conference in crum.  I suppose we may run into each other in the post season.
12/17/2013 10:59 PM
You did not schedule non-conference games. So not good odds they will make the nt unless they dominate conference play.
12/21/2013 2:44 AM
Not too worried about that kevb. If we win out in non conference we'll look be just fine.
All Forums > Hoops Dynasty Basketball > Hoops Dynasty > Pittsburg St. (Tarkanian World) Open Next Season

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.