We're about to roll in Thome for Seaosn 8 and don't like to wait.
We currently have only 1 opening due to an unexpected last minute drop out and will be approving owners the same day as rollover, so jump on board. If theopening is filled within the next 8 hours (by 8pm on Monday I will offer a $15 WIS gift card to the new owner who can complete their given objective).
Former Washington franchise needs a new ower... finished 80-82 last season and is in great shape loaded with controlled young talent. Make the playoffs and the $15 gifty is yours.
CY Young wiining-stud has yet to hit arb: http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerProfile.aspx?pid=5029601
Gold-glove winng 3B who could play SS 2nd year of arb: http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerProfile.aspx?pid=4825888
Freakishly talented & yet to hit arb: http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerProfile.aspx?pid=5427600
#2 overall pick from 2 seasons ago: http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/PlayerProfile.aspx?pid=5624552
Private League Rules:
1) Owners must win a minimum of 55 games in a season, and 125 games over two consecutive seasons, to remain in the league. Owners who fail to meet the 125 win mark after two season have the right to appeal to the competition committee for a 1 year extension in which the must win 75 games.
2) Player payroll will be capped at 110 million.
3) Prospect payroll will be capped at 25 million.
4) Cash in trades must not exceed contract value.
5) New owners can choose any city they want upon joining. Current owners can move their franchises once, and can appeal the rule commitee for a second move after 10 consecutive seasons in one city.
6) Minor league teams are expected to be kept free of fatigue. Owners with weriously fatigued teams will be warned, and if no action is taken to address the issue, they can be removed from the world at WIS' discretion.