MLB108004. This will be the 5th version of the Kris Shank Memorial league. There are a few changes from the past versions. $110M cap.. Each team must select "one" hitter and "one" pitcher from each of the following time periods (1885-1900, 1901-10, 11-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50, 51-60, 61-70, 71-80, 81-90, 91-2000 and 2001-2013). Each player must also fall in the salary range of min - $1M to max of $10M. The 25th player can be from any year between 1885-2013 and their salary must fall between $1M-$10M. No trades, WW must follow theme, no DH, no transaction deadline, no live play. All ballparks available but limited to one of each.
First come first in.
1. Moments That Changed The Game. mwammes. Yankee Stadium II (1976-2008)
2. Wuebby's Whackers. Wuebby4. Cinergy Field.
3. Three Centuries. k45aa. Yankee Stadium III (2009-2013).
4. Giant Through The Ages. bsoderstrum. A T & T Park.
5. Hammered Beaver XXVI. jmcraven74. Cleveland Stadium.
6. MXC Teixeira, Sera. skunk206. Bennett Park.
7. My Favorite Beers. bardin. Pacific Bell Park.
8. Lehigh Engineers. Dodgerfans. Dodgerfans Stadium.
9. K. C. Skillz. skilly006. Target Field.
10. Worth The Gamble. dcooper25. Atlanta Fulton County Stadium.
11. Double Decadence. kriz. Riverfront Stadium.
12. Chuck Thompson's Fan Clubm. kendo. Ebbetts Field.
13. The Barnstormers. dnmchill. Veterans Stadium.
14. The Bugaboos *One Unique Player*. dinafaye. Orioles Park at Camden Yards.
15. Wild. bobsoxs. Baker Bowl.
16. One and Done. yargespd1. Minute Maid Park.
17. Spud Farmers. finn2030. SBC Park.
18. XWEU-YTU---$#^!. bublooo. Huntington Ave Baseball Grounds.
19. Lockness. Davidl2003. Yankee Stadium I.
20. Land Of The Giants. shysters3. Polo Grounds.
21. Boogie with Stu. cwillis802. Jefferson Street Grounds.
22. Fubared Again CXVI. villages06. Fenway Park.
23. Here Comes Da Judge. Brucel. Tropicana Field.
24. RATM VIII. Jenna71. Kauffman Stadium.