1/15/2014 4:36 PM
Well...here I come once again to the Progressive League Classifieds with hat in hand...

Whether you're an experienced progressive league owner or someone looking to gain progressive league experience, the SDB Memorial League currently has 1 team available (Milwaukee - Milwaukee County Stadium - an AL team using the DH) for the 1995 season - check out the roster below...includes Ray Durham, Raul Mondesi, Denny Neagle  and a very young Mariano Rivera

the previous owner went MIA during the draft

DB is a long standing 20 team single season progressive league that started with the 1962 season - this will be the league's 34th season!

League rules include a requirement of 40 wins by during the season to qualify for the weighted 4 team lottery for the first pick in Round 1 - draft order is determined by the Game 120 standings

Teams are required to maintain a staff of 1200 IPs throughout the season with a 1 draft slot penalty for each 50 innings under 1200

There is a supplemental AAA draft with 3 selected players NOT eligible to become keepers

No limit on keepers (up to 25)

We use the DH for the AL only

Players without a current season, but with a future season, may be placed on the IR...no limit on number of players who may be on the IR

No WW

No computer generated AAA players may be used

If you have any questions about the league, please sitemail me

If you would like to claim the team, just post your claim and/or sitemail me

Thanks for looking.....
1/20/2014 10:55 PM (edited)

1995 Milwaukee  – Milwaukee County Stadium - claimed by fabulous

C- Brent Mayne, John Flaherty

1B – Jeff Conine

2B – Ray Durham, Carlos Garcia

SS – Pat Meares, Tim Naehring

3B – Ken Caminiti

OF – Raul Mondesi, Bobby Higginson, Ryan Klesko, Mark Whiten

DH – Eddie Murray  

P – Denny Neagle, Mariano Rivera, Ben McDonald, Andy Ashby, Mark Portugal, Jim Abbott, Kent Mercker, Grame Lloyd, Dan Miceli, Gabe White, Gregg Olson, Jose DeLeon 

I/R – Eric Davis OF (1996), Kevin Mitchell OF (1996)

1/20/2014 11:10 AM
I am interested in Milwaukee

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.