All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > SimLeague Baseball > Google Chrome compatability problems
1/21/2014 7:24 AM
Is anyone else finding they can't scroll down boxscores and player stat boxes using their mouse lately?

I keep trying to fix settings on Google Chrome but something is just off. Any advice?
1/21/2014 9:00 AM
Mozilla Firefox.  I stopped using IE almost a year ago at home.  Never tried Chrome.

1/21/2014 9:49 AM
Yeah, I'm on Google Chrome and I've had the same exact problem for at least a week or two now ... can't scroll down boxscores & boxes.  
1/21/2014 12:34 PM
I used to have all sorts of issues with various aspects of this site (using IE). Switched over to Mozilla (Firefox?) and NADA!!   Everything works swell..........except my personnel decisions.

Now, I can't understand why anyone would use a browser from a large (profit-motivated) Corp. like Google (or Microsoft) who wants (and tracks!!) your personal internet usage and data when you can use a browser from a non-profit company dedicated to protecting YOU (the internet user/browser) from data tracking and works hard at protecting your privacy and interests!!! Especially when their browser works just as well (maybe better!!).

NO, I don't work for Mozilla.  I'm nearly computer illiterate. Certainly not a PC geek.

1/21/2014 2:36 PM
Yes, terrible scrolling problems and weird fading pulldown menus for the last week or so.
1/21/2014 5:47 PM
yes I have had this issue with chrome - weird thing is it gives me trouble at work but not at my laptop at home....using chrome for both albeit with different versions of windows.  I have no idea how to fix it....but would be interested in a solution.
1/21/2014 9:48 PM
Posted by elduro25 on 1/21/2014 2:36:00 PM (view original):
Yes, terrible scrolling problems and weird fading pulldown menus for the last week or so.
same here.  It's extremely annoying.  I'm using Chrome.
1/23/2014 4:16 AM
I use Chrome most of the time and have none of these problems.  Guess I'm lucky!  I do have Firefox in reserve if I do have trouble though.
1/31/2014 11:02 PM
There are problems using Chrome but Firefoxworks best.
2/4/2014 12:50 PM (edited)
No problem using chrome... other than the fact I can't paste text in forums.
2/1/2014 11:16 PM
Never had a problem with Chrome here.

All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > SimLeague Baseball > Google Chrome compatability problems

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.