Marvin Harrison Topic

I'm wondering how long his "likely killed a guy, but there's no hard evidence" case delays his entry into the HOF with Andre Reed getting put in ahead of him.

I could be wrong, they might have just pushed Harrison back because he's a first timer. Will be interesting if Tim Brown is the next WR in though.

2/1/2014 9:57 PM
I thought Tim Brown got hosed also.....freaking Andre Reed over Tim Brown?  Cmon man.
2/1/2014 10:13 PM
Sure enough, Tim Brown gets in over Marvin Harrison. Terrell Owens is eligible next season, so if there is a WR put in it should be TO, but they could find a way not to put either guy in.
2/1/2015 1:31 AM
This was Harrison's second year on the ballot and it looks like that incident is keeping him out.  Should a similar incident keep Ray Lewis out?  Doubtful.
2/1/2015 11:39 AM
Posted by stinenavy on 2/1/2015 1:31:00 AM (view original):
Sure enough, Tim Brown gets in over Marvin Harrison. Terrell Owens is eligible next season, so if there is a WR put in it should be TO, but they could find a way not to put either guy in.
Do you have a link that show's who's eligible next year?
2/1/2015 11:40 AM
I don't have a full list. I saw somewhere Favre and TO are the top players eligible for next season. For WRs, TO is eligible next season, Hines Ward for 2017, and Randy Moss for 2018.
2/1/2015 2:46 PM
Doubt TO will get in on his first try.  Voters will factor in the douchebag quotient.
2/1/2015 3:19 PM
Marvin Harrison Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.