Pick a franchise and then pick any 3 seasons of that franchise’s history from 1920-1949, $105 Million cap. Your roster must come from those 3 seasons of your franchise, no twisting. No: Clones, AAA, WW. Yes: DH. 16 team league with no live game requirement to qualify for playoffs. Must use a stadium used by your franchise in one of the years you select.
Franchises are not unique, but specific seasons for a specific franchise are. For example, if someone picks the 1923, 1933, and 1949 Giants, someone else can pick the Giants but they cannot select any of those years for the Giants.
You can have 2 teams but they will be placed in separate leagues. Will initially do random alignment and then adjust to make sure owners don’t have 2 teams in the same league.
I will set the league up once 8 teams are in.
I will start with the 1920/1927/1947 Pirates
So far no Cubs or Dodgers teams have been selected. A lot of good years to choose from for both of those teams. The A's also have some great teams in the 20s & 30s to pick from. The Red Sox have a lot of hitting in the 40s. And, of course, still a TON of great Yankee seasons available. We could probably have 10 strong Yankee teams from the 30 years to pick from.
1. ghsisler-Pirates 1920/1927/1947
2. fatboydad54-Yankees 1937/1939/1943
3. RWHAY-Senators 1924/1925/1943
4. frankallen-Giants 1921/1922/1933
5. ybjsports-Tigers 1923/1937/1946
6. ghsisler-Braves 1928/1933/1948
7. fatboydad54-Indians 1920/1940/1948
8. forte4him-Reds 1923/1939/1944
9. vtspirits-Cards 1928/1943/1944
10. specsman-Yankees 1931/1940/1946