The St. Louis team has Ernie Banks, Curt Shilling and the 7th pick in the draft which is starting off the clock this week that features: Alex Rodriguez, Frank Robinson, Don Drysdale, Luis Aparicio, Rocky Colavito, Bill White and Bill Mazeroski just off the top of my head. Sitemail me if interested. Thanks.
- No salary cap.
- No waiver wire, designated hitters used in American League only.
- Draft – The draft order will be set at the transaction deadline (120 games.) Must win 30 games by transaction deadline (game 120) to qualify for 4- team lottery. Drafted players must appear on a major league roster the year they are drafted.
- Stadium – To encourage owners to draft for their stadiums, they are permanent and may not be changed, except...
- AAA-players may be used at any time. Each team receives a full roster (6-position players/2 pitchers) of below-average AAA-players.
- Minor leaguers – Each team is allowed to designate for minor league assignment up to 3 players. A ‘minor leaguer’ is a real-life player on a team’s roster who is sim eligible for the season. Designation for minor league assignment will be made when owners post their team’s keeper list. The keeper list is considered ‘locked’ as soon as the draft starts, and may not be changed without notifying and obtaining the approval of the commissioner. A player may be designated for minor league assignment for up to 3 consecutive seasons, after which the player must be activated or cut.
- Disabled list. There is no limit on the number of players on a team’s roster who are not sim eligible for a season who may be placed on the disabled list. The number of players on the disabled list have no effect or bearing on the number of minor league players allowed on a team’s roster.
- Trades – It takes six vetoes to nullify a trade. Draft picks may be traded up to three years later than the year in which the trade is made.
For trades made after the transaction deadline, this rule will be in force: All post-deadline (the period of time from the transaction deadline to the first game of the following season) trades must be recorded in the league trade thread in the owners' forum. If, within 24 hours of a trade being posted, three owners post objections to the trade, the commissioner shall send site mails to the league's drafting owners calling for a vote. If, within 24 hours of the posting of the commissioner's site mail, six owners vote to veto the trade, the trade is nullified.
St Louis Louies 1956/1994
C Brent Mayne, Tom Pagnozzi
1B Wally Joyner
2B Brent Gates, Geronimo Pena
3B Scott Brosius, Andy Carey
SS Ernie Banks, Walt Weiss
OF Vince Coleman, Jeff Conine, Steve Finley, Carl Furillo, Bernard Gilkey
P Tim Belcher, Rheal Cormier, Dick Donovan, Warren Hacker, Jack Meyer, Curt Schilling, David West