All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > SimLeagues LIVE > FUNDRAISER WIN A WIS $100 GC (FOR A GOOD CAUSE)
4/8/2014 5:35 PM
b
4/13/2014 6:00 AM
3 weeks from today
4/21/2014 7:14 PM
final call...anyone else?
4/26/2014 5:11 AM
if you are in, need payment by Thursday please. (unless you are attending and paying cash at the door)
5/5/2014 8:42 PM
Thank you all that donated for my mothers fundraiser. Congrats to 06gsp on winning the WIS 100 Gift Cert. We had trump in attendance and he won some prizes also (thank you for coming I know it was a long drive and I appreciate it) Hope you had a good time
of 2
All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > SimLeagues LIVE > FUNDRAISER WIN A WIS $100 GC (FOR A GOOD CAUSE)

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.