1 teams in the National Tournament this season but quick losses, a 12 seed team. Only reason we had one team in the NT was because we lost all of our human coaches recently to other conferences for some unknown reason to me and they left some great sim teams behind ripe for the taking. Currently 3 human coaches when jobs open up and looking for more. Great Opportunities for all skill levels and drive to bring teams that are not great into the spotlight.
Colorado School of Mines
- no open scholarships this upcoming season. This team is very young, which could be a blessing in disguise. With the right coaching this team could be great. This team has not been good for quite some time, but used to be the top team in the conference. Do you have what it takes to recruit and bring in the talent to get them to the top.
Colorado State. Pueblo
- 6 open scholarships this coming season with some high quality returning talent. There would be some building with this program to become competitive. Are you up for the challenge to turn this team around. There are 3 high quality players returning next season which is the upside of this team.
- 1 open scholarships this coming season. Are you ready for a challenge? This team is definitely a rebuild nothing great, but it could be something decent if you bring in the right talent.
- 5 open scholarship this coming season. This team is going to be a rebuild this year with all of the open scholarships and loosing all of the seniors on this team. If you want to change the style or really anything with this team this would be your time and choice. The plus side is that the returning players are high quality and will help you win a few games. Take over this quality team to take them to the next level.
Colorado, Colorado Springs
- 4 open scholarships this coming season. This team is returning team leading scorer and will be a challenge to be competitive right off the bat but you will win some games with this team. Do you have the drive to turn this team around from a 4 win team to something greater?
- 1 open scholarships this coming season. This team is again another start from scratch. This team will need some TLC and is in a great position for you to build YOUR program and bring in the talent that you want. Do you have what it takes to bring this team from the bottom to the top? This team is very young, stick it out with what you have or gut the program and try again.
- 4 open scholarships this coming season. This is a dare to be great team with some great seasons in recent years, but with most of them leaving this will be a small rebuild back into a great team. This can easily be a transition or a great position to take the next step to DI quickly. Are you ready for RMAC and the challenge to take over Mesa State. This team even though a Sim Team in recent history has been in the top 2 teams in the conference if not top 3, take this team over the hump.
Fort Hayes State
- 1 Scholarship with a ton of Juniors thus a great program for RIGHT NOW, with a rebuild in the near future. Start the rebuild now by cutting some Juniors to make the comeback must faster or just take the wins that you will inevitably get next year. This sim team gets beat only because Human Coach exploits and not because they are a bad team. Take this team to the next level.
- 5 open scholarships this upcoming season for a team that used to be top dog when the human coach had them right there every year in the NT, PIT and top in conference. Can you turn this team back around and get them to the top. Take the challenge with this team.
Join the RMAC for a great group of Human players. Possibility for one more opening at Chadron State if the coach is able to move up, otherwise these are all the openings we have. We are looking for human coaches that are in for the long haul to bring the RMAC up the rankings out of DII conferences.