3 teams in the National Tournament this season but quick losses, all were 9 seed, which shows that we are moving up in the rankings from before. 1 team in the PI also lost early. Currently 5 human coaches adding a possible 1 coach to Western State when jobs open up and looking for more. We were part of the MUSDUC for season 70 in which we did not get last place. We only need 1 more human coach to be considered for MUSDUC for the future. The MUSDUC is a non-conference challenge that brings up the competition that you play before conference play. Check out the following teams that we have open for the coming season 71. Great Opportunities for all skill levels and drive to bring teams that are not great into the spotlight.
Colorado School of Mines
- 2 open scholarships this upcoming season. This team is very young, which could be a blessing in disguise. With the right coaching this team could be great. One player is coming off an illegible year and could be a quality player in a few years. This team is only losing one top scorer in a senior and will be competitive as a Sim AI and would eventually be great with the right coaching and recruiting.
Colorado Christian - 5 open scholarships this upcoming season. This team had a terrible season which makes it look worse for ware than it actually is, this team is returning Junior team leading scorer from the past 2 season which is the upside to help you be more competitive. I see this team as a blessing and a curse because you have some quality papers there but this team has some risks. Come in and rebuild this team.
Colorado State. Pueblo
- 3 open scholarships this coming season with some high quality returning talent. There would be some building with this program to become competitive. Are you up for the challenge to turn this team around. There are 2 high quality players returning next season which is the upside of this team.
- 7 open scholarships this coming season. Are you ready for a challenge? This team would be a complete rebuild with some okay talent returning, no leading scorers and so many open scholarships that you will need a rain coat for all of the issues on this team currently especially with the season that they just came from. Start from scratch put in your own system and your own recruits and this team would be the best option for you. Are you going to accept the challenge?
- 5 open scholarship this coming season. This team is going to be a rebuild this year with all of the open scholarships and loosing all of the seniors on this team. If you want to change the style or really anything with this team this would be your time and choice. (May have a person already interested in this school). The plus side is that the returning players are high quality and will help you win a few games. Take over this quality team to take them to the next level.
Colorado, Colorado Springs
- 5 open scholarships this coming season. This team is returning team leading scorer and will be a challenge to be competitive right off the bat but you will win some games with this team. Do you have the drive to turn this team around from a 4 win team to something greater?
- 7 open scholarships this coming season. This team is again another start from scratch. This team will need some TLC and is in a great position for you to build YOUR program and bring in the talent that you want. Do you have what it takes to bring this team from the bottom to the top?
Mesa State - 5 open scholarships this coming season. This is a dare to be great team with some great seasons in recent years, but with most of them leaving this will be a small rebuild back into a great team. This can easily be a transition or a great position to take the next step to DI quickly. Are you ready for RMAC and the challenge to take over Mesa State.
Join the RMAC for a great group of Human players. More openings may be coming depending on if someone moves up. We are looking for human coaches that are in for the long haul to bring the RMAC up the rankings out of DII conferences.