1. All players must be above $1 million in Salary.
2. No Clones Allowed
3. Following 6 player-seasons are banned.
12-13 Lebron James
92-93 Dennis Rodman
11-12 Stephen Curry
13-14 Lebron James
94-95 Dennis Rodman
94-95 John Stockton
Please note that this means you are allowed to choose 11-12 Lebron James or 12-13 Stephen Curry. It is these particular player-season combos that are banned.
I like everyone to note that this poll question is only for the "12 men deep" league, and for no other league. This poll is not asking about Lebron in any other league.
after looking at all the comments and seeing who answered the poll, I have to conclude that (1) majority don't care (2) those who don't want the ban are much less vocal, but more numerous. I think I need to try to find a "happy middle" to all this, thus propose the following.
(1) There will be no ban for Season III
(2) After Season III starts I will check which season-player is used and pick the 3 most used season-player to be TEMPORARILY banned for next 3 seasons, that would be season 4 to 6.
(3) Every season, I will check the season-player usage and announce what are the 3 most used season-player for that "12 men deep league season", and temporarily banned them for the next 3 season. This would mean by season 6, we will be working with 9 banned season-player. ON season 7, the 3 that was most used during season 3, thus being banned for season 4 to 6, will be "un-banned" thus be available again. This means we would have maximum banned player-season of 9, some player-season will periodically be available, and the determination will be based by objective usage count.
I hope this is to the liking of the majority. Please post your thoughts and comments about this. If there isn't a major opposition to this, we will implement these rule additions.