Kenny Powers Season 15 FILLED Topic

Kenny Powers, a world of competitive, active owners, has rolled over and is now recruiting for Season 15!  Sitemail me or post here if interested in joining.  More details on the world and available teams is listed below

World Rules
Salary Cap - $100 MIL:  Teams are not allowed to exceed $100 million in player payroll
No Tanking/Minimum Win Requirement: Minimum win thresholds (Effective Season 12) are 55 wins for one season (50 if it's your first season in the world) and 185 wins for 3 seasons. You can incur 2 strikes against the threshold and stay in the world if it is determined that a reasonable effort is being made to improve, and that other world rules have been followed. Owners found to be tanking will be ejected from the world immediately.
Cash In Trades: Cannot exceed the players' remaining salary
City Changes: Owners may change cities one time. New owners may select the city of their choice
Maintaining Minors: Auto-pilot is fine, but you must have enough active players to avoid extreme fatigue so players are not run into the ground.

BLOG - we have an active world blog, check it out!  Kenny Powers World Blog

Below are the available teams.  Sitemail me or post here if you are interested.  Thanks!

FULL - See you next season!

4/24/2014 11:26 AM (edited)
Solid teams available, and a great league to be in.  Great blog and owners.  You won't regret joining Kenny!
4/9/2014 4:18 PM
The commish does an outstanding job with the blog and the WC is always fun
4/9/2014 9:29 PM
Great world, great blog, $100 mil cap is a fun twist, get in on the action today!
4/10/2014 1:22 PM
great group of dedicated owners, with a good blog, get in on the action today!
4/10/2014 9:37 PM
Super league - one of the best.
4/11/2014 7:43 AM
Great league - BLOG!! - grab a team!
4/11/2014 7:21 PM
Time is now to fulfill your destiny........ Kenny Powers is your destiny..... The stars and planets have aligned.... For your quest for greatness. Join now and let the journey begin. ..... The post is better if you listen to the theme to star wars when reading it...or something like that...lol.... Really great league come join now.
4/13/2014 10:07 AM
This is a competitive and challenging league. The anti-tanking rules are great, and the salary cap is a great addition to the rules. Forces teams to be rational, plan and pays dividend to smart ownership. Also - no duds among owners. Good group - knowledgeable with a great approach to the game. Competitive and friendly. Fun league. Join and you won't regret it!
4/13/2014 11:47 AM
great competitive world, join Kenny today!
4/14/2014 8:04 AM
Kenny Powers is calling.
4/14/2014 2:03 PM
I took Texas.......
4/14/2014 3:45 PM
excellent!  just 5 open teams now, let's keep the momentum going!
4/14/2014 3:48 PM
I gotta say I'm shocked that there are still 5 teams available!!  I've been in this world for many seasons, and it's one of the best.  It's well run by a commissioner that's fair and cares about the league.  As do all of the returning owners, many that have been there for 4+ seasons.  We have a top-notch blog, great owners that are always willing to help, and are pretty much drama free.  All the teams are ready to compete with a tweak or two.  Come grab one of them and lets get this season under way!!
4/15/2014 9:33 AM
Filled a couple of spots and are down to 3 openings, get in on the Kenny Powers experience while you still can!
4/15/2014 9:42 PM
12 Next ▸
Kenny Powers Season 15 FILLED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.