What’s Your Favorite Sports City?
In this league, you will make a team by selecting any two (and only two) team names from your favorite sports city.
An example is Detroit Tigers/Detroit Wolverines (Detroit is my favorite sports city, so I’ll pull down those two teams and choose my roster.)
$120M Teams: 24 teams; 162 games; AL: 4/4/4; NL 4/4/4.
Yes: Inter-league play
No: DH, Trades, WW, AAA, live play, injuries, and no clones.
Stadium must have been used at any time by one of your teams.
*Please include your cities name as part of the team name when entering.
Answers to Anticipated Questions:
1. No, it doesn’t matter what team names are chosen or what league they are from as long your teams played under a name that has your cities name in it.
2. No, Brooklyn is not New York, Anaheim is not Los Angeles.
3. Yes, the old Baltimore Orioles can also be used for current "Baltimore Orioles." It doesn't matter..
4. No, players are not exclusive and can be used by other teams if they played for your city. Clones are restricted per team only.
5. No, you do not need to use at least one player from each team. If you wish, all players can be from only one team.
Cities to choose from: Only two owners per city, then that city will be no longer available. Instances of two of the same city will be placed in different leagues.
*Select teams through the forum and I will site mail you the league number.