Join D3 Wooden's NJAC confernece - 4 teams open Topic

The top RPI conference in D3 Wooden in 4 of the last 5 seasons has some rare openings.  And ~$4k/team in postseason cash to go along with the prestige of being in Wooden's NJAC.  Wooden is arguably the most challenging D3 world right now (and has been for the last 10+ seasons), but due to some long-tenured coaches committed to staying in D3, the NJAC has clawed its way to the top of the RPI mountain.

Signups start in the wee-hours tomorrow morning, and here are the 4 teams open:

New Jersey City -  10 guys back next season, C prestige, Triangle/Man

Ramapo - 10 guys back next season, C prestige, Motion/FCP

Rowan -  7 guys back next season, B- prestige, Motion/Man

D'Youville - 10 guys back next season, C- prestige, Motion/Zone

We also have an active coach's corner as well as a long-standing 3-way tournament vs. the USA South and CCIW conferences, with a tourney forum thread that can be found here.

Come join the fun and be part of a competitive conference in a competitive world.  Sitemail me if you have any questions, or simply post them here.  Our coaches are active on these forums also.

4/17/2014 11:46 AM
I think I'll give it a go, for a few seasons anyway - the slow pace of the one game a day worlds drives me crazy though.

Looks like I'm going back to Jersey. Applied for Rowan.
4/17/2014 1:27 PM
welcome back dacj!
4/17/2014 3:55 PM
I'll echo jdno's thoughts here.  GREAT conference and we consistently take in $4K in extra cash.  That may not seem like a ton of cash for your typical "power conference" at D3, but when you factor in Wooden has 7-8 power conferences it's not too shabby. 
4/17/2014 4:37 PM
I'm trying to get my dad and brother to join, but looks like the signups are over for this coming season... am I wrong?
4/17/2014 4:51 PM
you'll have a shot
4/17/2014 6:03 PM
Posted by jaymc2007 on 4/17/2014 4:51:00 PM (view original):
I'm trying to get my dad and brother to join, but looks like the signups are over for this coming season... am I wrong?
So I'm pretty sure what happens is once the jobs period starts where current coaches can apply for different jobs, totally new coaches are frozen out of being able to secure a team ahead of the world rolling over, which happens tonight at 1:45am CST or so.  However, once the job period ends and the world rolls over, then jobs re-open for brand new coaches to be able to sign-up for schools.  So your dad and brother missed the early signup period by a couple of days, but they can still signup starting in the wee hours later tonight through 3pm CST on Saturday I think.  

dacj was able to apply for Rowan because he was previously in Wooden so the engine sees him as a returning coach that can apply for jobs as if he was still active in the world.  He applies like every other currently active Wooden coach does.  Just the way the reservation process works.

4/17/2014 6:37 PM
Rowan and NJC are taken.  Ramapo and D'Youville still available, signup deadline (and start of recruiting) is tomorrow.
4/18/2014 12:34 PM
Just wanted to stop by and encourage people to join us. We have finished 1st or 2nd in conf rpi for a pretty long streak, in a pretty competitive world. Good conference.
4/18/2014 1:58 PM
I will echo everyone else. Still two spots available. The NJAC is great. Wooden DIII routinely has 7 or 8 human-filled, very competitive conferences, so it's the best world to join DIII in my opinion. The NJAC is usually in the top 2 conference RPI in the last few seasons. 
4/18/2014 2:22 PM
Join D3 Wooden's NJAC confernece - 4 teams open Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.