scholarship question Topic

I have a full roster at the moment. If i home visit and offer a scholly to a recruit can i get them to consider me before i cut someone? Will the scholly do anything since i have a full roster?
4/20/2014 8:10 PM
Yes, you can get a player to consider you in this situation.  You just won't be allowed to sign the player unless you cut someone. 
4/20/2014 11:00 PM
Keep in mind, if you don't make any changes and carry over a full scholarship roster, you will carry over 100% of your recruiting $ to next year instead of 25%. If you retain this full roster, you'll have a lot more recruiting $ next year when you have to replace 6 seniors.
4/21/2014 12:40 PM
I'm not sure on this one...I thought someone said in a recent thread that you have to have an opening before a player will consider you.  Or maybe I'm remembering incorrectly...
4/21/2014 1:29 PM
Posted by darnoc29099 on 4/21/2014 1:29:00 PM (view original):
I'm not sure on this one...I thought someone said in a recent thread that you have to have an opening before a player will consider you.  Or maybe I'm remembering incorrectly...
I don't have any personal experience with this situation, but I know someone said recently in another thread you had to have an empty slot before a kid would consider you.  So there's that.
4/22/2014 12:13 AM
scholarship question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.