I'M A COWBOY! Topic

mommy
4/22/2014 9:56 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Hey smear!  

Welcome to DougOut 101 where we teach you all the basics from logic and history to critical thinking, truth and morality.

You tag it as a tea party post.  I suppose it was meant to be imposing or you think it's the general thought in pop culture or you are gonna take some kind of a victory lap for being so smart as to show us a refresher on what is engraved on a statue.  Well guess what.  You're wrong.

It's a ******* poem.  IT'S A POEM!  It's not law. It's not the Bill of Rights. It's not the Constitution.  IT'S A POEM. ON A FUCKIN' STATUE!!!!!

Here's a critical thought for you.  Some things change and others don't. We have a contract. You don't seem willing to keep it. We are. We the people. We the people who vote and make law and honor contract. And we are flexible. And we do what is best for we the people. And we don't get all mind messed on a poem on a statue. We have contract and law and rights and the means to correct and protect in a perfectly legal and moral fashion. Non violent.

The modern day democrats are no longer honoring the contract. The republican party has sided with the democrats in a rush to put government over the people.

We the people reject you. We the people stay in or enter the country by contract and law.

What cracks you up now smear? 
4/23/2014 3:05 PM
4/24/2014 4:12 PM
Cliven Bundy, Rancher At Center of Feud With Feds Condemned for Racist Remarks
ABC News - 49 minutes ago
A Nevada rancher who has become a conservative folk hero for resisting the federal government's attempts to round up his cattle faced sharp ...
4/24/2014 5:16 PM
You'll have to excuse Doug...he THINKS he's "smart" and also thinks his repuke view is somehow what the "majority" of people agree with. But I'm not talking to him anymore so...I digest...
4/25/2014 4:38 PM
Posted by seamar_116 on 4/24/2014 12:27:00 AM (view original):
Not sure who smear is...spelling and grammar must not be your thing. If it was a "dig" Doug "dig" = fail

What cracks me up now Doug, is that you reference a symbol,the statue of Liberty, and then proceed to lecture me, over my analysis of that symbol in it's entirety, which includes, the New Colossus. If your point was on Constitutional law, then why not have a picture of the Constitution, from which "We the People" is taken?

Please explain what "contract" we have and, how I, since you know me so well, have failed to keep it? What about moral law and authority Doug? Do you place that above or below the man made law of the U.S. Constitution?

You ramble, you get angry, you are incoherent.
Smear. You are not clear. You must clear up. I shall not waste my valuable time to clear your smear.

It's a poem.  It's a statue.  It's from France.  Their revolution was ****. 

The contract we have is the Constitution. We work off of that. We also have the Bill of Rights.

You should know this.  That is the contract.  This is the law and the moral authority.  

Your ignorance will not change or diminish the platform from which we speak.

You ramble, you get angry, you are incoherent. 

4/25/2014 7:32 PM
The Constitution and Bill of Rights constitute moral authority?  What a crock of ****.
4/25/2014 8:19 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 4/25/2014 8:19:00 PM (view original):
The Constitution and Bill of Rights constitute moral authority?  What a crock of ****.
That's right.  That's exactly right.  It took you awhile.  You're a little slow.

4/25/2014 11:08 PM
Posted by DougOut on 4/25/2014 11:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dahsdebater on 4/25/2014 8:19:00 PM (view original):
That's right.  That's exactly right.  It took you awhile.  You're a little slow.

The Constitution, which counted some human beings as being worth 3/5 of a person = moral authority? Wow.
4/26/2014 11:06 AM
YEP!  That's right.  That's exactly right.  It took you awhile.  You're a little slow.

Democrats have a history of being SLOW.  And RACISTS!

That's why when the country was formed and slavery, which had been brought over from Europe and kicked out of the north, was forced upon this nation by the Democrats. It was the democrats who said we get ******* to enslave and rape and do what we wish or you don't get freedom from England yourself.  Democrats said either you give us ******* or you are a ******.  That's because democrats are the most racist enslaving people on earth.  And always have been.  You're a little late to the party.  Democrats invented the term ****** and now you gotta live with it. 

Democrats have a history of being liars and cowards.  And so, in order to get off the ground, the Racist DemoNazis insisted human beings be called ******* and enslaved. 

Cool people like George Washington and Thomas Jefferson released their slaves. This was at the same time white folk were under indentured servitude.  The idea was to get the Democrats to give up slavery peacefully. 

Democrats never did.  1/2 million people died because of the democrats.

Then the democrats came up with Jim Crow and they murdered American citizens whom they continued to call *******.

Then the Republicans, who were the minority and out of power, voted with a minority of democrats in order to make a majority vote over the majority racist democrats. We call it the civil rights act.

Then the NEW DemoNazis made a deal.  Money for votes.  They did it to save their bacon.  It has destroyed the black family.  It has destroyed education.  It has destroyed health care.  It has destroyed the economy.  It has destroyed the judicial system.  It has destroyed the military. It has destroyed the melting pot.

Under the new DemoNazis there is no equality on any level of anything.  

The new DemoNazis never read the Constitution. They would never understand it if they did.  Their idea of a Bill of Rights is what rights the government has over the people. The DemoNazis do not recognize the Bill as being the Rights of the PEOPLE over the government.  They do not understand the people are the government.  Without FREE people there is no government.  There is only slavery and control and intrusive rule from on high.  They have yet to understand the government doesn't produce anything.  Only the people produce.  And if it is through free will or coerced by the high handed DemoNazi slavery party, the result TO THEM is the same.

I say only people produce. Government only uses. Takes. Demands. Forces. 

And so the New DemoNazi Party is trying to seize control of one of every six dollars spent in this country.  Control all the coloreds. White. Black. Latino. Asian. 

And divide the nation. White. Black. Latino. Asian.  And that's how they do it.  Get you ****** off at the other guy.

Then they take the money and change the rules to enslave you even more because they control the media.

And that's why people act stupid.  They were taught wrong in school and college.  They hear lies on the news. They are beat down by the DemoNazis.

4/26/2014 4:35 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
I'M A COWBOY! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.