We have fixed most of the outstanding issues, with a few more to look into this weekend.
Formations is fixed now and works properly
Depth charts is back to normal
and Position Roles is back to normal
On the top of my list to fix/add by next week are these.
Upcoming this week (thanks to cougdawk)
1. Playbooks import - I'll be adding that back in this week for those of you that use that within the playbooks.
2. Playbook copy/paste - I'll be adding this back as well, but in a little different interface
I've read Bhazlewood's suggestions and will reply here since that thread got sidetracked. I'll be looking into the problems brought up on that thread as well, but I wanted to start a thread that would allow anyone with suggestions on updates to the INTERFACE to voice their opinions and see if I can get some of the better suggestions in this upcoming week. I'll be getting in as many of bhazlewoods suggestions as I can, so if you think you have something that you think would really help ease the understanding of this game, please post them here.
List of changes per Bhazlewoods Suggestions -
1. Home Page - Add Signings being and conference game starts to the timeline
(Note: The invite friends is only there until there is a previous game, then that will go in that slot)
2. Coaching 101 - I will add tool tips for the concept words.
- add a banner type message about DIII at the top being in beginner mode
- adjust the flow to follow the suggested flow.
3. Roster - Interesting take on rest level. I'll try to reword that AND give it a tooltip to help explain
- Investigate adding primary rating to that chart. Shouldn't be hard.
4. Practice Plan - Get everyone at WIS smaller monitors
- I will update these - for all positions, "general" should be changed to "balanced". For QB, scrambling should be changed to running (if I want to run an option QB, that's not scrambling). For Wide Receiver, "slot" should probably be changed to "possession". For LB, "line" should be replaced with "run-oriented" and I would add an option for "blitzing". For DB, add an option for "coverage".
- Add accuracy for kicker
5. Depth Charts
-Add tooltip for the short Name WR link (NOTE: it does something. It will reorder that row based on that rating. )
-Fix text issues on wizard
- add information about what each field is for.
(NOTE: Since you can edit all of the fields on this page, it was felt that allowing control of formations doesn't necessarily hinder the understanding of the game, therefore it is not restricted except in not being able to select position roles. Also, small bug in allowing DIII to still use some position roles sets that were previously set, will have fix soon.)