All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Heisman > Recruiting Options not Visible
6/16/2014 7:09 PM
Is it just me? When I click on a prospect's name on my recruiting summary, I get an error message. When I close it out and click on him again, I see the profile with only "Ratings", "Formations", and "Blogs" as choices: no "Recruiting"!
6/17/2014 10:09 AM
Now it's fixed, but my last two prospects are now "heading someplace else unless something changes. Grrr...
6/19/2014 10:49 PM
joseph, use yatzr's recruyit tool. I do and am having no problems recruiting-other than the usual getting beat out. lol
6/21/2014 7:04 AM
@dessasdad, thanks. I usually do use yatzr's tool, but right now I'm having to use my iPad, which can't do Java.
6/21/2014 11:38 PM
yeah, that sucks. had to use my phone couple time son the road for recruiting, and it definitely changes the game experience. lol
All Forums > Gridiron Dynasty Football > Heisman > Recruiting Options not Visible

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.