All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > Progressive Theme League Classifieds > One owner needed for 1967 Progressive - taken
7/5/2014 6:52 PM (edited)
The Funky BaseBall progressive needs a new owner for our California franchise. We are just about finished with our 1966 season and are ready to begin our 1967 draft once we get a new owner in place. This team has the #7 pick in the draft. They are currently playing in Dodger Stadium, but upon entering the league you would have the option of choosing to move them to Anaheim Stadium if you would like. 

Usual progressive league rules apply, 16 team league, no DH, no limit on keepers. Sitemail me if you have any specific questions, and if you're ready to jump in I will add you to our private forum. 

Here is their 1966 roster:

California Sunshine
Dodger Stadium (California Angels: 1965-1965)
Name Pos
Sammy Ellis SP
Pat Jarvis SP
Fred Newman SP
Fred Talbot SP
Bucky Brandon RP
Ted Davidson RP
Whitey Ford RP
Jack Hamilton RP
Joe Nuxhall RP
Don Schwall RP
Bill Short RP
Hoyt Wilhelm RP
Joe Azcue C
Fred Whitfield 1B
Dick Howser 2B
Cookie Rojas 2B
Bob Aspromonte 3B
Rico Petrocelli SS
Roberto Clemente OF
Curt Flood OF
Tony Oliva OF
Jose Tartabull OF
Bob Locker RP
Jake Gibbs C
7/5/2014 4:30 PM
possibly interested - let me take a look at team
7/5/2014 4:35 PM
Cool, would love to have you. Just let me know after you give them a look. 

7/5/2014 6:43 PM
If chargingryno doesn't take the team, I will.
7/5/2014 6:48 PM
Checkin now shaw, I will let you know. 

All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > Progressive Theme League Classifieds > One owner needed for 1967 Progressive - taken

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.