7/25/2014 2:41 PM
same problem here
7/25/2014 4:27 PM
This is a very nice feature that helps me visualize what actually happened on the field during a game, thanks! I do like the comments about adding some enhancements, especially down markers, that would really be nice. The only problem that I have had with this feature is that I never get the last play of the game, the timer just gets caught in a loop and the play never advances.
8/21/2014 9:16 AM
Could you please check my support ticket I sent in to you guys a few weeks ago. I had the same problem happen today and need this issue addressed.
9/24/2014 8:16 AM
This doesn't seem to be working today. Anyone else having problems? 
of 2

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999-2014 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.