The All-Jeter Game Topic

Personally, I didn't mind the Jeter-love but I did mind that they didn't even mention some of the guys who were actually in the game.  In the second half of the game when most of the substitutions are made, they'd show a play being made in the field by a guy who they hadn't even announced was in the game.  At least they used to let you know at the beginning of each inning who the substitutions were.  I'm pretty sure that some guys got playing time last night and never even had their names mentioned.

7/16/2014 1:33 PM
Anyone who gets annoyed enough to complain about an announcer is obviously not married.    It's so easy for me to turn them into white noise.
7/16/2014 1:34 PM
I'm annoyed with the voters.  Ortiz for DH seemed like a no-brainer as he and Price would have had to make nice during the obligatory fistbump before the game. That would have been funny.
7/16/2014 1:36 PM
◂ Prev 12
The All-Jeter Game Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.