$60m - Drive manager & Gm crazy! NEED 1 Topic

Welcome brianjw.
7/28/2014 4:04 PM
sorry i missed your 2nd season the first was fun but i was swamped at work had to cut down my teams for a while that being said i will take american league.  we have gar in nebraska too a nasty fish you play hell getting the hook out but remember biglenr a bad day fishing  is better than a good day at work
7/28/2014 7:46 PM
NL for me please
7/29/2014 12:27 AM
Welcome guys.....

Filling nicely.
7/29/2014 7:51 AM
Posted by rjj4191 on 7/28/2014 7:46:00 PM (view original):
sorry i missed your 2nd season the first was fun but i was swamped at work had to cut down my teams for a while that being said i will take american league.  we have gar in nebraska too a nasty fish you play hell getting the hook out but remember biglenr a bad day fishing  is better than a good day at work
Amen.... It was great to get out and learn where my limits are. Next trip, I'll try to move those limits further out. 

I'm 50, and I returned to working out last november after 20 years of sloth.  (Yes, I did get divorced last year).....I did it because I wanted to be able to fish from a kayak.  Just to be able to get a kayak out and fish is a major accomplishment.  To do it 1/2 a mile or more from the nearest shoreline, in water that could potentiallyhave shark and/or alligators in it.....Just an empowering feeling.  Catching some fish to take home would have been wonderful, but that's just icing as far as I'm concernd. 
7/29/2014 7:57 AM
more than halfway full..... I'll build my team and get a league number out there sometime in the next day or two.
7/29/2014 2:11 PM
Love the concept biglenr had fun building my team I think there is plenty to choose from where repetition should not be a big problem except in the bullpen I will set a over/under on Cisco Carlos at 9in the American league. Which doesn't bother me I think it will be interesting to see how differently he will do in different ballparks
7/29/2014 9:33 PM
Sounds good... I don't think it wil be that bad either. 
7/30/2014 3:09 PM

11 still needed...

You get no advantage by playing in the earlier leagues, the rules change just enough to make very few players studs season to season. 

7/31/2014 10:25 AM
I will try an AL team.
7/31/2014 10:00 PM
Welcome trd3
8/1/2014 8:47 AM
My team is built....

NL team.... Quite a challenge for building a staff.  I tried something I've never done before, which after a thousand teams or so is an accomplishment. 

League # is in 2nd post.

See note about theme league wizard in that post
8/1/2014 9:27 AM
my team is built and in already. come on everyone, get your teams in so we can play asap.
8/2/2014 12:15 PM
I'll do the AL option. Thanks.
8/3/2014 3:06 PM
Welcome... Sorry, went offline for the weekend with my youngest son's football camp. 
8/4/2014 1:33 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸
$60m - Drive manager & Gm crazy! NEED 1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.