All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > Progressive Theme League Classifieds > ROUNDERS has an owner hospitalized...need a sub.
7/22/2014 12:33 PM
I'd like this team. Been hoping for a team from this era
7/22/2014 3:12 PM
its yours thanks....will het you the access to the private forum in the next little bit
9/14/2014 8:57 PM
I'll take the team

9/18/2014 11:56 AM
Posted by dbrom on 9/14/2014 8:57:00 PM (view original):
I'll take the team

You got it and welcome aboard!
1/18/2015 9:10 AM
We are preparing for season 5 and the Chicago National League franchise is available.  The club is based presently in the West Side Grounds.

We use a unique drafting system, as the draft is based on the franchise's CAREER WINNING PERCENTAGE.  Chicago drafted 12th of 16 for Season 4.  Currently they have the 6th worst record in the league, so will likely move up some in the draft order, but probably remain in the middle of the pack.

Our players progress 1 year at a time, but we draft players from 2-year rookie classes.  This season's draft is from 1896 & 1897.

Lots of good owners and the league seems to have a strong footing.  Looking for an owner interested in playing turn of the century baseball.  Site mail if interested.

1/19/2015 12:10 PM
If you need someone still I will take it please site mail me and let me know either way thank you.
1/20/2015 9:17 PM
bublooo is in as the new Chicago owner
2/21/2015 2:46 PM
We've had an owner take ill. The draft is complete and it appears we will need to have someone rin the club. If interested please smail me asap so we can get things going in our season 5.
All Forums > SimLeague Baseball > Progressive Theme League Classifieds > ROUNDERS has an owner hospitalized...need a sub.

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

Popular on WhatIfSports site: Baseball Simulation | College Basketball Game | College Football Game | Online Baseball Game | Hockey Simulation | NFL Picks | College Football Picks | Sports Games

© 1999- WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.