I am at D3 Defiance and it doesn't matter this year, but when I get my classes all equaled out I am going to start RS one guy a year that isn't going to get any playing time.  Now, any rules I should know about RS?  Like I know that I can only RS one a year.  But, anything else?  Like if I RS them are they guaranteed to stay as a 5th year senior? (That's a main question but any other info would be great).
7/28/2014 5:17 PM
Yes they will always stay for the 5th year. They will be listed as a Fr. the season after their redshirt, and you can "pretend" like you never redshirted them.
7/28/2014 5:36 PM
Also, after you redshirt them they will count toward the 6 per class limit of their new class, i.e. if you redshirted a guy last season you can then only recruit 5 freshmen the next season.
7/29/2014 10:53 AM
Ok, thanks guys
7/29/2014 2:03 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.