Auto-Rest- How good is it? Topic

Hi everyone, I'm a bit OCD and like to rest my players on a schedule (example, rest a 2b every 9th game) rather than wait until they are fatigued.  However, I'm employed again, and in the mountain time zone, I usually miss a chance to log on the entire PM cycle (for me, 9 AM to 5 PM), and I'm not sure this will be as easily managed as in the past.

As a result, I want to look into using the player rest settings to keep the players fresh instead- but the only experience with it I have is in the minors, and I've had mixed results on it being effective.  Does anyone have experience with player rest that can pass along tips to make sure it works well?  Also, is it an isolated situation, or once a player hits say 95, they will end up having to rest every two days (or less) to keep at 96?  (I've seen it with guys who hit 99 in my system, once they get to 99, they have to rest once every 2 to 4 games to keep above 99).

Thanks in advance.

8/2/2014 12:15 AM
Auto-Rest- How good is it? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.