2015 HOF class filled with Rams. Topic

The Greatest Show on Turf is up for HOF election next year along with Ty Law and Junior Seau. Considering the backlog of overqualified candidates, how many guys do you think get in next year?

Honestly I think all 4 players should be in the HOF and join teammate Marshall Faulk.

Here's the recap:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000373865/article/hall-of-fame-class-of-2015-forecast-kurt-warner-makes-the-cut
8/13/2014 12:44 PM
Your link only mentions Warner and Pace as Rams, I'm assuming you mean Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce as the other two.

I'd put Warner and Pace in the Hall easy. For the WRs I dunno. I think it's a little difficult to place them. Holt needed better longevity, Bruce needed a longer peak. I take their places on All-Time ranks with a grain of salt with the explosion of the NFL being a passing league.

Do I think they get in? Yes. There are few teams that have a certain significance about them in which they rise above others. '72 Dolphins, '85 Bears for example. The '99 Rams are frequently cited and so I think because those receivers were part of that, it will eventually lift them into the HOF.
8/13/2014 5:24 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Tim Brown & Marvin Harrison should both get in next year 1
8/13/2014 11:27 PM
None of the Rams get in. Pace should make it next year. Warner will be left out again with Favre up.
2/1/2015 1:37 AM
Thought Pace would get in for sure.  LT's been getting lot's of love from the HOF.
2/1/2015 11:45 AM
I'll retract my statements about Isaac Bruce and Holt getting in eventually. They only made it to the Semi-finals of this ballot, and with a slew of better WRs about to be placed on the ballot they aren't going to be in better shape as the years go on.
2/1/2015 2:49 PM
Torry Holt was pretty dam good and is 13th all-time in receiving yards.  Bruce is 4th all-time in yards which was really surprising! 
2/1/2015 3:11 PM
2015 HOF class filled with Rams. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.