Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

Posted by The Taint on 11/26/2014 7:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/26/2014 6:24:00 PM (view original):
Was there an actual confirmed report of orbital bone fracture?

As far as punching power, perhaps you should try punching someone who is defending themselves thru a car window opening.   There's not a lot of room to sneak one thru if the guy can even vaguely defend himself.    And I'm pretty sure Wilson said he connected twice not repeatedly. 
It was a scornful/rhetorical "broken orbital bone". Of course it was Fox News reporting it.

You posted Wilson saying he was repeatedly punched just a post or two above mine. Do you even read what you post? Talk about embarrassing.

No excuses.   "I was just being sarcastic" doesn't work without a smiley face or some ****.   Take your lumps.

Did I really?   Or did I quote something.    Quote it for me.    I might have.    I sometimes exaggerate for effect.   But I'll fess up if it's there.   I won't claim "Yeah, I was being sarcastic" to cover my dumbassery.

11/26/2014 7:11 PM
Seriously, though, what needs to be done about that Omar bin Laden guy?   He looks dangerous.
11/26/2014 7:11 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by moy23 on 11/26/2014 7:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 11/26/2014 7:13:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/26/2014 7:11:00 PM (view original):
Seriously, though, what needs to be done about that Omar bin Laden guy?   He looks dangerous.
He looks like the front man for a terrible hair metal band.
He looks like a raiders fan. Seriously.
It was a pic of me and my chick.   Jerk.
11/26/2014 7:36 PM
I'll claim post 1000 in this thread.   O'Doyle rules!!!!!
11/26/2014 7:38 PM
Great message to read. Thanks for sharing it.
11/26/2014 9:26 PM

I'M ANNOYED that anyone is still trying to place blame anywhere but at the feet of the dead guy.  Wilson could be the biggest jerk cop in the universe.   But this case went thru the system and, if you don't "trust" the system, there are countries in which you can reside.   Try North Korea. 

11/28/2014 8:21 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/28/2014 8:21:00 AM (view original):

I'M ANNOYED that anyone is still trying to place blame anywhere but at the feet of the dead guy.  Wilson could be the biggest jerk cop in the universe.   But this case went thru the system and, if you don't "trust" the system, there are countries in which you can reside.   Try North Korea. 

Don't be naive. The justice system is far from perfect, especially when it seems like the DA is doing his best to protect the cop involved.
11/28/2014 6:36 PM
The only ones being naïve are the ones who think Brown did nothing wrong. It wasn't his first run-in with the law. He committed robbery, assaulted the store clerk/owner, when he was told to stop he kept coming towards the Cop. Maybe someone should explain what it was that he did right that makes him an innocent victim because I haven't heard anything that would leave me to believe he was one. Even witnesses have said he DID NOT have his hands up or made any effort to surrender.

11/28/2014 7:12 PM
Posted by moy23 on 11/28/2014 7:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 11/28/2014 6:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/28/2014 8:21:00 AM (view original):

Don't be naive. The justice system is far from perfect, especially when it seems like the DA is doing his best to protect the cop involved.
Lol... The DA didn't have to try too hard to protect Wilson considering how so much evidence supported the cops story in this case.
Exculpatory evidence is never presented to a grand jury. It's not a trial.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2014/11/26/3597322/justice-scalia-explains-what-was-wrong-with-the-ferguson-grand-jury/
11/28/2014 8:35 PM
◂ Prev 1...65|66|67|68|69...142 Next ▸
Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.