Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

That's my point. The failure is on the DA for not being able to get the case to trial.
11/28/2014 9:11 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by moy23 on 11/28/2014 9:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 11/28/2014 9:11:00 PM (view original):
That's my point. The failure is on the DA for not being able to get the case to trial.
That's cause there is NO PROBABLE CAUSE!!!
I'm sure, had he wanted to, he could have cleared probable cause. He clearly didn't want to
11/28/2014 9:16 PM
Posted by moy23 on 11/28/2014 9:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 11/28/2014 9:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by moy23 on 11/28/2014 9:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 11/28/2014 9:11:00 PM (view original):
That's cause there is NO PROBABLE CAUSE!!!
I'm sure, had he wanted to, he could have cleared probable cause. He clearly didn't want to
Are you telling me there was probable cause that a cop who was attacked in his car by a thug twice his size did NOT fear for his life before killing brown? Officers can legally shoot to kill if they feel they are in imminent danger.
I'm telling you that, had the DA wanted to, he could have indicted Wilson, he didn't need the grand jury. It goes back to the community's mistrust of the local justice system.
11/28/2014 9:39 PM
He wouldn't have to lie. What happened is still largely a mystery. A trial helps sort that out.
11/28/2014 10:30 PM
If the Cleveland cop reacts more slowly and the boy has a REAL gun, then what are you saying about it?
11/28/2014 11:33 PM
Posted by moy23 on 11/28/2014 7:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 11/28/2014 6:36:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 11/28/2014 8:21:00 AM (view original):

I'M ANNOYED that anyone is still trying to place blame anywhere but at the feet of the dead guy.  Wilson could be the biggest jerk cop in the universe.   But this case went thru the system and, if you don't "trust" the system, there are countries in which you can reside.   Try North Korea. 

Don't be naive. The justice system is far from perfect, especially when it seems like the DA is doing his best to protect the cop involved.
Lol... The DA didn't have to try too hard to protect Wilson considering how so much evidence supported the cops story in this case.
I never said the system was perfect but it's the one we have.    But, if you start at the beginning, the blame for Brown's death is Brown.   People need to stop acting like Wilson should be on trial. 
11/29/2014 7:26 AM
◂ Prev 1...66|67|68|69|70...142 Next ▸
Ferguson Police should be outlawed Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.