mentor, DII motion/zone Topic

Hey, anybody willing to mentor my Chaminade team for rest of season. I site mailed a couple people and no response. I know gillispie1 helped a lot lsst year, but I'm still grasping zone defense or distro in motion.
8/21/2014 11:46 AM
Hey, that's what I run!

I'd be happy to try and answer specific questions you have, with the understanding that you'll get exactly what you pay for.
8/21/2014 2:04 PM
Lol. Thank you. I'll site mail you.
8/21/2014 8:11 PM
Not sure if he's willing to help, but Fussyd is very good at building Zone teams.  Not sure what he likes to run as an offense though.  Hope that might give you another source.  Maybe?
8/22/2014 12:04 AM
Thank you emy
8/24/2014 6:08 PM
No response eh?  Sitemailed him back twice if curious.  Some people want to be spoon fed the game apparently.
8/24/2014 8:34 PM (edited)
Terps, I've run lots of zone before, and for whatever its worth I can give you my observations. Motion zone has been a fairly common set for me in the past.
8/25/2014 1:05 AM
Posted by colonels19 on 8/24/2014 8:34:00 PM (view original):
No response eh?  Sitemailed him back twice if curious.  Some people want to be spoon fed the game apparently.
colonels, are talking about me who you site mailed. Yeah I got them and site mailed you reply. I don't want to be spoon fed anything. Asking for some advice on specific def and off so I can get better at this game. Do you want me to show everyone your response?  It was somewhat helpful, but the whole point of your sitemail was ypur team was better than mine.  No response to what?  Reason your being a DICK?
8/25/2014 10:44 AM
I can site mail more than one person or is that against fair game play?
8/25/2014 10:48 AM
I don't see why not, as long as they aren't directly interacting with you.

I mean, I have a team in Phelan, but since its division three I don't really see how I would violate anything by giving you tips.
8/25/2014 11:02 AM
Posted by a_in_the_b on 8/25/2014 11:02:00 AM (view original):
I don't see why not, as long as they aren't directly interacting with you.

I mean, I have a team in Phelan, but since its division three I don't really see how I would violate anything by giving you tips.
Thanks a_in_the_b. That was more directed at colonels for saying I wanted to be spoon fed this game.
8/25/2014 12:02 PM
colonels is slowly slipping back into his former, complete idiot self. its a shame, because i didn't mind his newer, only 50% idiot self.
8/25/2014 1:25 PM
Posted by terps21234 on 8/25/2014 10:44:00 AM (view original):
colonels, are talking about me who you site mailed. Yeah I got them and site mailed you reply. I don't want to be spoon fed anything. Asking for some advice on specific def and off so I can get better at this game. Do you want me to show everyone your response?  It was somewhat helpful, but the whole point of your sitemail was ypur team was better than mine.  No response to what?  Reason your being a DICK?
You said you sitemailed people and got no response...not true.
8/25/2014 7:07 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 8/25/2014 7:07:00 PM (view original):
Posted by terps21234 on 8/25/2014 10:44:00 AM (view original):
You said you sitemailed people and got no response...not true.
My apologize. I was talking about 2 people on the mentor list that I site mailed before putting this on the forum. Yes there has been 4 people really helpful and responsive.  I was talking about before. Sorry for any confusion.  Thank you Gillispie1, Colonels, zbrent, and 1 more I can't remember right now.
8/26/2014 11:25 AM
I'm starting to run this setup also.... Here goes nothing... 
10/8/2014 10:34 PM
12 Next ▸
mentor, DII motion/zone Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.