52M Cat'wallers and Rosters Topic

Rosters

1 scudmissle - Lebron James, Gary Payton, Horace Grant, Carlos Boozer, Bo Outlaw, Jamaal Tinsley, Andray Blatche
 2 sixernuggets - Wilt Chamberlain, John Stockton, James Harden, Willis Reed, A.C. Green, Rick Barry, Jon Barry
 3 amerk1180 - Moses Malone, Kobe Bryant, Mel Daniels, Kevin Johnson, Cedric Maxwell, Chris Gatling, Muggsy Bogues
 4 pennslyvania - K. Abdul-Jabbar, Bobby Jones, Serge Ibaka, Emeka Okafor, Mark Price, Brandon Rush, Jason Terry
 5 felonius - Michael Jordan, Elton Brand, Mookie Blaylock, Patrick Ewing, Swen Nater, Cory Alexander, Marcin Gortat
 6 tarheel1991 - Dennis Rodman, Donyell Marshall, Manu Ginobili, D. Nowitzki, Maurice Cheeks, E. Bledsoe, Al Horford
 7 thomcat - Shaquille O'Neal, Chauncey Billups, Tyson Chandler, Chris Mullin, C. Weatherspoon, A. English, R. Robbins
 8 natenoy - Kevin Durant, Jerry Lucas, Tom Boerwinkle, Rajon Rondo, Clifford Ray, Kyle Korver, Paul George
 9 logain -  Alonzo Mourning, Dikembe Mutombo, Anthony Davis, Clyde Drexler, Derek Harper, Charlie Ward, D. Roundfield
10 tricky24 - Karl Malone, Bob McAdoo, Larry Nance, Brent Barry, Nate McMillan, Samuel Dalembert, Joe Dumars,
11 dh555 - Dwight Howard, Charles Barkley, Anthony Mason, Dana Barros, Sidney Moncrief, Leon Powe, Roy Tarpley
12 jkaye24 - David Robinson, Kevin Love, Gerald Wallace, Fat Lever, Bill Bridges, Ryan Anderson, Anderson Varejao
13 slymonium - Chris Paul, Bill Walton, Shawn Kemp, Steve Nash, Kenneth Faried, Kris Humphries, Jameer Nelson
14 98average - Ben Wallace, Kevin McHale, Ron Harper, Terrell Brandon, Norm Nixon, Hot Rod Williams, K. Washington
15 mcdarsh - Joakim Noah, Tracey McGrady, Josh Smith, Chris Webber, Danny Green, Jose Calderon, Grant Hill,
16 mikee1 - Tim Duncan, Andre Drummond, Andrei Kirilenko, Ray Allen, Arvydas Sabonis, Goran Dragic, Lamar Odom
17 vancem - Hakeem Olajuwon, Buck Williams, Deron Williams, Kawhi Leonard, Nick Anderson, T. Murphy, E, Ilyasova
18 jhsukow - Stephen Curry, Jason Kidd, DeAndre Jordan, Tree Rollins, Blake Griffin, James Worthy, Tony Parker
19 steelers821 - Artis Gilmore, Julius Erving, Paul Pierce, Charles Oakley, Don Buse, Jerome Kersey, Paul Milsap
20 smokey57 - Kevin Garnett, Oscar Robertson, Wes Unseld, Bob Lanier, Chris Dudley, Alvin Robertson, Earl Watson
21 longtallbrad - Dwayne Wade, Marcus Camby, Terry Porter, Amare Stoudemire, Charlie Edge, A. Bogut, C. Andersen
22 eleibowitz - Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, Walt Frazier, Larry Sanders, Robert Parish, Andrew Bynum, Jamario Moon
23 maglor1 - Bill Russell, Scottie Pippen, Jerry West, Marques Johnson, Pau Gasol, Terrance Jones, Dee Brown
24 banditone - Penny Hardaway, Shaw Marion, Jack Sikma, Connie Hawkins, Vince Carter, J. Farmer, S. Haywood

8/30/2014 4:41 PM (edited)
can post the updates for the next couple of days, then moving from changsha to hangzhou... (far as miami --> vegas). big move! 13 years worth of impulse-buying to box. when it rains, it typhoons!

anyway, not sure how long it will take me to get wired-up in wi-fi, routers and roap'a-dopers. i'll try and stay on top of it.

on the homefront here, DH opts to dive from the highboard. he's never jumped from this height before, but his girlfriend is watching from down below. he has to make the jump now, but he feels that shrinking worm under the trunks. yikes!

but what does he care! efg%, boards and some serious balling. DH inhales, two arms like giant wings and springs off the board feet first... a backward flip? good god! Sweet girlfriend looks horrified... yet warmly stimulated.

Breaks back, or gets laid? 
8/22/2014 5:15 PM
I was thinking of trying to deal for a second first rounder to pair Dwight with.. another big. I was not thinking of Chuck though.
8/22/2014 5:39 PM
pretty chalk so far at least in terms of drafted order - dh555 takes the leap
8/22/2014 7:18 PM (edited)
realllly wanted dwight and mailman....came down to chuck vs drob and i literally just ran into barkley the other day as he was going into a planet fitness...ill take that as a sign
8/22/2014 7:58 PM
bird @ 22... what's the world coming to?
8/23/2014 10:08 AM
Curry's stock rising
8/23/2014 11:01 AM
I grew up watching the 77 Blazers, the great Sixers teams and the awesome Laker and Celtic teams in the 80's. To see Curry picked before Bird . . . well it made me sick to my stomach.
8/23/2014 12:11 PM
Things just got crazy . . . the reigning champ eleibowitz got Larry Bird at # 22 and then snagged Magic Johnson in round 2??? WTH!!!
8/23/2014 12:48 PM
Posted by vancem on 8/23/2014 12:48:00 PM (view original):
Things just got crazy . . . the reigning champ eleibowitz got Larry Bird at # 22 and then snagged Magic Johnson in round 2??? WTH!!!
Yeah stunning Vancem but can't say im complaining :-)
8/23/2014 1:16 PM
I considered Bird over Wade but I'm at peace with my decision.  I wasn't man enough to go with either of the guys I considered taking over Camby, who was a safe but useful pick.
8/23/2014 2:17 PM
I got Olajuwon at # 32 is that good or bad? Plus, I've traded Stockton and my 4th round pick at around # 80 or so to sixernuggets for his 2nd and 3rd round picks # 47 and # 50. Then I still have my own 3rd rounder # 65. Olajuwon is an all time favorite player of mine but I don't know if a title contender can be built around him in this league.
8/23/2014 3:41 PM
It's lucky..cuz I started to take him in the 1st round but went with KG instead. I've built too many Olajuwon/Oscar teams so I took KG. Try'n to get Oscar to trip/doub for a season average.  
8/23/2014 9:58 PM (edited)
Posted by vancem on 8/23/2014 3:41:00 PM (view original):
I got Olajuwon at # 32 is that good or bad? Plus, I've traded Stockton and my 4th round pick at around # 80 or so to sixernuggets for his 2nd and 3rd round picks # 47 and # 50. Then I still have my own 3rd rounder # 65. Olajuwon is an all time favorite player of mine but I don't know if a title contender can be built around him in this league.
I won 55 with Dream, without really playing too much into matchups and settings.  I think if I didn't run into 98 I was a shoe-in for the finals.  ALAS...another playoff choke.
8/23/2014 10:20 PM
I will be hard pressed to do what you did mikee1. Hopefully, I won't hold the draft up tomorrow. Its difficult to proxy this far out and I'll be gone between 1:00 pm and untl at least 6:00 pm.
8/24/2014 12:37 AM
1234 Next ▸
52M Cat'wallers and Rosters Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.