Just Got Colluded Against Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
finally! been waiting for people to collude on colonels ever since he gave that one dude so much **** for reporting getting poached by the same guy with multiple teams at the same time. well played indeed.
8/23/2014 12:42 PM
It's nice to see that ur for "cheating" as long as it's against me
8/23/2014 2:07 PM
If you suspect collusion, contact CS.
8/23/2014 2:34 PM
Posted by colonels19 on 8/23/2014 2:07:00 PM (view original):
It's nice to see that ur for "cheating" as long as it's against me

yes, i am, because it is good for you. i wouldn't collude against you myself, but i sincerely hope others are, and continue to do so. at some point, you might recognize its unfair enough to warrant a ticket - that it totally ruins the experience for the victim of the plot, that the victim can't just "suck it up and beat them anyway", or whatever stupid comment you made back then. at that point, even you would struggle not to recognize the hypocrisy, if you were to send a ticket.

that dude was 100% justified in complaining to CS, you were a total ***** to him, it was completely uncalled for. its only fitting and just (the poetic type) for you to have something similar happen to you, and for you then to have to decide between sucking it up and continuing to get wrecked, which precludes enjoyment, or being a tremendously pathetic hypocrite, which precludes any respect.

8/23/2014 11:28 PM (edited)
if you are guessing, dont mention it

if you are confident, yurn them in
8/24/2014 7:30 AM
I'm not sending ****, but it seems incredibly convenient given what happened.  The big boys are scared of me making noise with a mid-major...I'll still get em...
8/24/2014 10:31 AM
No collusion here.
8/24/2014 11:02 AM
Sounds like someone didn't get what he wanted.<br />
<br />
Did a team with a higher prestige "poach" one of your recruits? Wait, and then did a second school come after a different recruit when they saw you in a battle?<br />
<br />
Total collusion. I can't believe those ******* would do that to you.
8/24/2014 11:04 AM
Sorry if my picture (the one that I'm just guessing you reported) hurt your feelings colonels. I only posted it because I felt it brilliantly captured the essence of the original post.
8/24/2014 3:07 PM
I guess I'm one of the supposed offenders. I didn't collude with anyone though, nor am I that good of a recruiter to take advantage of things. I'm more like a blind squirrell finding a nut recruiter and coach, so it was more coincidental than planned. I was just trying to get a really good player.
8/25/2014 3:01 AM
 Is it a signing cycle poach, did 4 coaches jump on you on the same cycle? Still don't know what happened. 

Btw, I once had 3 coaches jump on 3 different players of mine at signing cycle while I was in 0 battles, just chalked it up as bad luck. If you are going to claim collusion, you better have some damning evidence. 
8/25/2014 11:19 AM
This should be simple.  colonels, provide evidence to support your assertion.
8/25/2014 12:59 PM
Posted by llamanunts on 8/25/2014 12:59:00 PM (view original):
This should be simple.  colonels, provide evidence to support your assertion.
it is simple... its colonels were talking about here. 'nuff said
8/25/2014 1:20 PM
I started battling for woodcock on day 1, just didn't move all in until later in recruiting and it was long before signing cycle.
I also wasn't paying attention to what else was going on with his other recruits either. Like I said, my efforts were more coincidental to whatever else happened. If I had tried to plan out what happened, it wouldn't have happened!
I just wanted that guy in my backyard and decided to fight for him instead of just rolling over and going after undecideds.
I also was at a prestige disadvantage but thought I could maybe get him. It was him or a walkon and I was happy to get him.
8/25/2014 1:32 PM
1234 Next ▸
Just Got Colluded Against Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.