Lost that loving feeling Topic

Been here since 2007, mostly as Truemen, and played mostly Theme leagues. Burned out.

It has been fun guys. Might be back some day.

Got one more league to finish out my credits...Dodgeball. I think that was the most fun league.
9/23/2014 6:31 PM
I've played since about 2002, if memory serves. I play for awhile, grow tired of it, quit playing for several months to a couple of years before returning. When I return, I often restart with a new username.

It's always different when I come back; the engine might be the same (how overdue are we for an update?), but the users are mostly different. johngfp, biglenr, okoutlaw, antoncreston, bigkahuna, so many more are MIA...

9/24/2014 6:54 AM
bigkahuna...I remember that guy. HE WAS ENTERTAINING
9/24/2014 8:21 AM
biglenr still around, is running a fun low cap league, third iteration now.   I recall the bigkahuna too... what a crack up, a real egomaniac with a sense of humor
9/24/2014 9:43 PM
Yes, biglenr is around, but very seldom in the forum.
9/24/2014 11:47 PM
BIGKAHUNA....major gambler who always had his losing bets covered with teaser bets and always came out ahead...great bullshit artist, one of a kind.
9/26/2014 9:47 PM
Posted by teaparty on 9/24/2014 11:47:00 PM (view original):
Yes, biglenr is around, but very seldom in the forum.
Yep, still here...

The site is a shell of what it used to be. 

Everything's been done before.... No new challenges...

I don't think I'll ever run out of credits.... Last paid for a team in maybe 2006.... Hard to leave a site when you're playing with other people's money, but it's pretty boring. 
10/1/2014 11:33 AM
How is it that you've stockpiled so many free seasons?  I've never gotten more than a $3 credit, which I always use for my next team...
10/1/2014 2:14 PM
i think its called winnin
10/6/2014 6:25 PM
My biggest heartbreak...my very first season, I made it to the WS and lost. Took my team to the TOC and it made it to game 7 of the championship. Top of the ninth inning, leading 3-2, two outs, Rickey Henderson drops fly ball that would of given me the championship, they score 2 runs and take the lead 4-3.

Bottom of the ninth, 2 outs and that same rickey henderson gets caught stealing for the final out.

I would never again get that far. I had no idea how rare this was. It was my first season after all. In the next 7 years, I never used Rickey Henderson again.

10/10/2014 9:58 AM
Lost that loving feeling Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.