Hello Whatifsports!!! What's new??? Topic

10/12/2014 5:56 PM
Looks like it's been a while - welcome back Plumpy.
10/12/2014 5:57 PM
Yes it has been...like 7 years??? wow
10/12/2014 5:59 PM
I remember you. What's up?
10/12/2014 7:12 PM
The prodigal Plump is back! - awesome!
10/12/2014 7:24 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by Plumpy on 10/12/2014 5:59:00 PM (view original):
maybe even longer? i think you were already talked about in the historical sense when i started, which was either 6 or 7 but i think 7 years and a few months ago. are you back just to drop in or plan to pick things up for real? would be cool to hear what someone like you thinks of today's game, once you get back into it! especially from you in particular, because of your alleged greatness back in the early days :)

just because i am stupidly curious about all things HD, where does you leaving stack up against rail's 8 titles in 9 year run? i think that was a little over 7 years ago. or what about the opening of tark? were you still around for that? 
10/12/2014 7:38 PM
are you serious?
is it really you?

do you remember your last win?

and yes, doc, season 0001 of tark was his last unless i am wrong which is not at all unlikely.
10/12/2014 7:49 PM
pizza
10/12/2014 7:49 PM
do you still have the gorilla suit?
10/12/2014 7:51 PM
Yes, I remember plumpy' famous pizza!
10/12/2014 8:08 PM
Yes i am back!  I've been thinking of coming back for years.   I'm thinking of getting back in all the HD worlds. 

HAIL CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Yes I have hermetically unsealed the gorilla suit...lol

What have I missed?? 

Oh yeah and mmmmmmmmmmmmm pizza!!!
10/12/2014 8:08 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 10/12/2014 7:38:00 PM (view original):
maybe even longer? i think you were already talked about in the historical sense when i started, which was either 6 or 7 but i think 7 years and a few months ago. are you back just to drop in or plan to pick things up for real? would be cool to hear what someone like you thinks of today's game, once you get back into it! especially from you in particular, because of your alleged greatness back in the early days :)

just because i am stupidly curious about all things HD, where does you leaving stack up against rail's 8 titles in 9 year run? i think that was a little over 7 years ago. or what about the opening of tark? were you still around for that? 
8 in 9 years???  Impressive!!!  I've been reading posts all day trying to get back in the swing of things.  Seems some things have changed. 
10/12/2014 8:11 PM
Posted by Plumpy on 10/12/2014 8:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gillispie1 on 10/12/2014 7:38:00 PM (view original):

8 in 9 years???  Impressive!!!  I've been reading posts all day trying to get back in the swing of things.  Seems some things have changed. 
if you missed that, maybe it was even 8-9 years since you left! man, so long. im curious to hear how you feel about the game (after you get your feet wet again) - is it hardly recognizable? or still seems mostly the same? i mean, i've been here almost since you left it sounds like, but its hard to gauge change when you experience it incrementally, just like anything else.

also, how come you started in a world you never played in before? and how come in d3? is it just because phelan is 2/day?
10/12/2014 10:47 PM
Well I guess I started in Phelan because it was available first...and D3 because I'm new in this world...I am kinda excited to see if my memory serves me correctly on how to recruit.
10/12/2014 11:00 PM
1234 Next ▸
Hello Whatifsports!!! What's new??? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.