Majors Season 31 Needs Just 1 Topic

Majors Season 31 needs just 1 to start.  The last team remaining is :

Louisville - AL - owns the 12th pick.  Won 71 games last year and some young talent.

There are a few rules - its a theme league - so you must use the same team name as previous season.  And you must win 48 games every year.  Less than 48 wins is automatic removal.

This is a great league with some great owners.  If you are interested - site mail me. I will offer the last owner a 5 dollar WIS gift certificate if you commit to two years. Sitemail me today.

Also - check out our blog:  http://majorsinsider.blogspot.com/
10/27/2014 2:24 PM (edited)
Sitemail me to get in now.
10/14/2014 9:16 PM
Cincinnati is a wonderful landing spot for an owner wanting to take a young team to the playoffs.

Louisville has some premium top end talent. Could be taken in multiple directions depending on the wants of the new owner.

Colorado is especially young, but without any anchors. Mold this team in the shape that you choose. Tabula rasa in the mile high, a unique situation.

This is a great world and I'm looking forward to seeing you in season 31.
10/14/2014 10:30 PM
IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A MAJOR LG THEMED WORLD....THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST ONE....TEAMS ARE ARRANGED IN CORRECT LGS AND DIVISIONS , BUT ITS THE OWNERS THAT PUT THIS WORLD OVER THE TOP...LONG TERM OWNERS THAT CARE,
10/15/2014 11:45 PM
If you have a ML team you love to hate, join up and have fun beating them in our ML themed world.
10/16/2014 8:04 PM
KNOCK KNOCK...
WHOS THERE
MAJOR
MAJOR WHO
MAJOR LEAGUE FUN BABY
10/16/2014 11:20 PM
Lots of active owners in this league.  Good chance to get in.  New rules will make the league more competitive. 
10/17/2014 10:09 AM
Good league! Active chat! Join and help us knock off the 2-time reigning Champion Mets! 
10/17/2014 8:50 PM
WHAT HE SAID...
10/18/2014 3:02 AM
Very active world chat.  A couple trades were vetoed last season which in my opinion is a good thing. It shows owners are actively monitoring the world to keep out any funny business.  None of the teams are bad off, they can be made back into contenders in just 2-3 seasons.  Come join us today!
10/18/2014 10:45 AM
Sitemail me password to get into this active league. Lots of long term owners.
10/18/2014 11:45 AM
solid world....if you have any questions, feel free to ask
10/18/2014 8:19 PM
dont waste your time joining A PUBLIC WORLD...for the most part their slanted because of heavy turn over....you want a world with active owners...and rules that prevent tanking....you want a friendly but competitive world....a world with a history and working HOF....in this world you'll get to know the players, because they are discussed ...here you'll know the owners, because for the most part we stick around....you'll learn who you can trade with, and who will try to get over on you....this is as real a MAJOR LEAGUE EXPERIENCE you'll get...without have to fork over a billion dollars to buy the yankees...make that 3
10/19/2014 12:56 PM
Or $4 Billion for the Dodgers.....$1Billion would probably get you any one of the 3 available teams in real life but here you can have one of them for the price of one season of HBD.
10/19/2014 11:24 PM
Why mess around in the minors when you can play in the Majors!?! 

10/20/2014 9:09 AM
1234 Next ▸
Majors Season 31 Needs Just 1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.