Most Individual Free Throws in a Game Topic

So, in a conference game with my William Patterson team in Rupp my backup shooting guard, Steven Young, hit 18 of 20 free throws...and he did so in only 20 minutes of play-time, finishing the game with 26 points.

I'm just wondering what the most free throws a single player has made/attempted in a game is/if anyone has seen anything crazier than 20 free throw attempts from a single player, especially a backup with a relatively low distro. 

10/15/2014 8:18 AM
My player Edward Walker hit 20 of 22 free throws in a game earlier this season. 
10/15/2014 8:35 AM
Once in my infancy of the game, a guy at Emporia State made 25 against my Central Missouri team, somehow we won the game, despite all the freebies
10/20/2014 11:24 PM
Not exactly on topic, but I had a player record an absurd 11 steals in a game recently.  A mediocre bench player at that!
10/21/2014 4:44 PM
Most Individual Free Throws in a Game Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.