Crybaby O's fan Topic

do tell 
10/19/2014 11:36 PM
I think it was during the whole Jerry Sandusky discussion, after stories came out about him in the shower with that kid. I made an off-handed, rhetorical comment about how was it possible to do that to a kid without permanent physical damage. I wasn't looking for an explanation, but Mikey apparently took it literally and decided I needed an unsolicited anatomy lesson. I came on one day to find a sitemail from him, detailing all the women he'd banged in his travels, including some very petite ones (Under 90 lbs., I believe he said), and proceeded to tell me how much he was able to make their holes stretch without damage.

I really wish I would have saved that sitemail now that he's pulling a Bill Clinton. I seriously didn't know whether to laugh or puke after I read it. The second I brought up that sitemail in the forums, he blocked me. Let's face it - I was on here for ten years prior and had been labeled a dumbass long before then, so it's not like Mikey suddenly got that revelation after a decade.
10/20/2014 7:39 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Is that idiot still yabbering on about some "banging truck stop whores story sent via sitemail"?
10/21/2014 6:50 AM
I am hung like a horse.

From the Shetland Islands.

10/21/2014 8:06 AM
10/21/2014 9:02 AM
Posted by Jtpsops on 10/20/2014 7:40:00 PM (view original):
I think it was during the whole Jerry Sandusky discussion, after stories came out about him in the shower with that kid. I made an off-handed, rhetorical comment about how was it possible to do that to a kid without permanent physical damage. I wasn't looking for an explanation, but Mikey apparently took it literally and decided I needed an unsolicited anatomy lesson. I came on one day to find a sitemail from him, detailing all the women he'd banged in his travels, including some very petite ones (Under 90 lbs., I believe he said), and proceeded to tell me how much he was able to make their holes stretch without damage.

I really wish I would have saved that sitemail now that he's pulling a Bill Clinton. I seriously didn't know whether to laugh or puke after I read it. The second I brought up that sitemail in the forums, he blocked me. Let's face it - I was on here for ten years prior and had been labeled a dumbass long before then, so it's not like Mikey suddenly got that revelation after a decade.
Please do us a favor and shut the **** up.
10/21/2014 1:44 PM
Oh, I see.  Yeah, jtpops was defending Sandusky by saying "I don't see how that's physically possible."   I explained to him, briefly, that skin is very elastic.    There was no detail, just a vague reference to the birthing process.  In fact I believe I said "I don't want to get into details because it's a disgusting topic but baby's heads can pop out of a vagina."    I wish he had saved the sitemail. 

And, again, I blocked you because, of all the dumb **** I've posted, you decided to make something up(that wasn't even very insulting) about a mysterious sitemail.   That simply proved you were too stupid to deal with.  Well, that and your crybaby whining in Cooperstown.   "If you had said it nicer, I'd have listened" while you were on your way to missing the minimum win rule. 

As taint said, quit being such a *****.
10/21/2014 2:28 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/21/2014 2:28:00 PM (view original):
Oh, I see.  Yeah, jtpops was defending Sandusky by saying "I don't see how that's physically possible."   I explained to him, briefly, that skin is very elastic.    There was no detail, just a vague reference to the birthing process.  In fact I believe I said "I don't want to get into details because it's a disgusting topic but baby's heads can pop out of a vagina."    I wish he had saved the sitemail. 

And, again, I blocked you because, of all the dumb **** I've posted, you decided to make something up(that wasn't even very insulting) about a mysterious sitemail.   That simply proved you were too stupid to deal with.  Well, that and your crybaby whining in Cooperstown.   "If you had said it nicer, I'd have listened" while you were on your way to missing the minimum win rule. 

As taint said, quit being such a *****.
BAHAHAHAHA! "Jt defends Sandusky!" is your best comeback. You are so ******* comical and pathetic. You and I both know what was in that sitemail so lie like a little ***** all you want. I seriously hope we meet someday. I will point my finger in your face and laugh my *** off. But in all seriousness...thanks for the laugh, inbred ****.
10/21/2014 6:14 PM
Posted by The Taint on 10/20/2014 8:05:00 PM (view original):
Oh noes....he sent you a sitemail.  Quit being such a *****.
How am I being a *****? If I'm called a liar by some dumb redneck ****, I'm free to defend myself. Feel free not to read my posts...*****
10/21/2014 6:20 PM

How many times have you visited your buddy, jtpops?
10/21/2014 6:23 PM
You used to be so much wittier mikey. Too old and fat now or is the syphillis affecting your brain?
10/21/2014 6:29 PM
LOL.   The 'tard is learning.   He deleted a post.  

Send me a sitemail, shitferbrains. 
10/21/2014 6:52 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Crybaby O's fan Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.