Burned out on the Sim Topic

Posted by The Taint on 10/20/2014 8:10:00 PM (view original):
I hear ya man.  I checked out of live for the very same reasons.  I have zero doubt that the regular sim and the live sim are two totally different beasts that diverged from the same path at some time and just never met back up. 

You were always one of the cool dudes, don't sweat getting ****** for very good reasons.
This, I havent played a live game in a long time. Shortly after that I gave up on all things WIS. I stop in, check out the boards, see if there is anything that motivates me to come back but I havent found that yet.
10/24/2014 8:58 AM
I’m pretty much done playing LIVE as well. I have 2 teams left that are both in the playoffs and as soon as they are done I’m done for at least a while. By far the best improvement they could make, at least from my perspective, is releasing an IOS app. Sim baseball LIVE is just about the only reason I get on my laptop at home anymore and it’s a pain to drag it out just to play. If I could play on my iPhone or iPad then I could get a lot more games in during my spare time and would be much more likely to play a game at home while sitting on my couch watching a game.

Either way, I’m done for a bit. If things go right I will win my 18th and 19th championships in just 108 seasons, almost exclusively in theme leagues. I think that’s a pretty solid record to retire on.
10/24/2014 12:29 PM
thats quite a run of titles frozen_rope.

don't know what i'm doing wrong but much like billy beane my **** doesnt work in the playoffs
10/24/2014 4:57 PM
Posted by kneeneighbor on 10/24/2014 8:58:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 10/20/2014 8:10:00 PM (view original):
I hear ya man.  I checked out of live for the very same reasons.  I have zero doubt that the regular sim and the live sim are two totally different beasts that diverged from the same path at some time and just never met back up. 

You were always one of the cool dudes, don't sweat getting ****** for very good reasons.
This, I havent played a live game in a long time. Shortly after that I gave up on all things WIS. I stop in, check out the boards, see if there is anything that motivates me to come back but I havent found that yet.
jewel_steam
10/24/2014 8:32 PM
◂ Prev 12
Burned out on the Sim Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.