Well...here I come once again to the Progressive League Classifieds with hat in hand...

Whether you're an experienced progressive league owner or someone looking to gain progressive league experience, the Big League now has 1 team available for the 2011 season (Los Angeles- Dodger Stadium) - check out the roster below...

The Big League is one of the oldest progressives in existence (started by seaphil in December 2004)

League rules include a requirement of 30 wins by Game 120 to qualify for 1 of the top for picks in Round 1

there is a lottery held among the bottom four qualifying teams to determine first pick in Round 1

draft order is determined by the Game 120 standings

There is a 10 round supplemental AAA draft of real life players - they are eligible to be kept for future seasons

there is a maximum of 25 keepers with 1 draft pick for each less than 25 keepers

Players without a current season, but with a future season, may be placed on the IR...no limit on number of players who may be on the IR

No DH

No WW

If you have any questions about the league, please sitemail me

If you would like to claim a team, just post your claim and/or sitemail me

Thanks for looking.....
11/20/2014 1:01 PM

2011 Los Angeles Dodgers – play at Dodger Stadium  - Claimed by bublooo                                           

28 potential keepers - maximum of 25 keepers – 1 draft pick for each less than 25

C – Mike Napoli, John Jaso

1B – Ryan Howard, Adam LaRoche

2B – Dan Uggla, Ramon Santiago, Carlos Guillen      

SS – Sean Rodriguez

3B – Wes Helms 

OF – Josh Hamilton, Jay Bruce, Will Venable, Rick Ankiel, Nate Schierholtz, Aaron Cunningham, Milton Bradley, Blake DeWitt

P’s – C.C. Sabathia, Jake Peavy, Mike Leake, Joaquin Benoit, Wade Davis, Freddy Garcia, Trevor Bell, Vin Mazzero, Jesse Crain, Derek Holland, Matt Harrison

I/R – Jared Burton P (2012)

12/1/2014 10:27 PM (edited)
this team finished 78-84 for the season, tied for 2nd place in the NL West
11/28/2014 11:11 AM
If  you need someone still I will take them
12/1/2014 6:23 PM
bublooo...sent you a sitemail
12/1/2014 7:30 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.