Who to have on the bench at the ML level? Topic

I already have hitter and catcher on my bench, so I need two guys that are a little more versatile 
11/28/2014 10:46 PM
You need Toby Trammell. He'd be your only legitimate BL SS, and you'd definitely want him coming in as defensive replacement for your starter who can rake but isn't a great SS.

I'd probably also want a defensive C with a high PC rating for defensive replacement in lieu of any of the other 4.

Also Marshall Howell at 1B will kill you defensively.
11/28/2014 10:55 PM
Yes, been trying to figure the defense part out, hitting is great, but it will just be a lot of playing round with it this season. But after trammel, who would you suggest from the 5 listed? 
11/28/2014 11:04 PM
I like to have a strong PR, so I'd go with Higley.
11/28/2014 11:21 PM
Since you said you already have a PH and C on your bench, I'd definitely go with Trammell and Higley. Good defenders with speed. I like guys like that because they come in for defense when you're ahead and they're available to pinch run in a key spot when you're behind. Makes them useful in nearly every game. Haven't really looked at your roster, but since you're in the AL instead of the NL, too many bench PHs that can't field would be a waste.
11/29/2014 6:34 PM
Who to have on the bench at the ML level? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.