North Korea wins Topic

Certainly not as groundbreaking as another "Cop shoots black man" story but Sony will not release "The Interview" in theatres due to terrorist threats. 

Rogen and Franco has canceled all appearances related to the movie earlier in the day.
12/17/2014 9:06 PM
Let's see how our great foreign policy President deals with state sponsored terrorist threats against American citizens.

If his grade for handling this turns out to be anything higher than a C-, I'll be greatly surprised.
12/17/2014 9:30 PM
I mean, if this is actually North Korea, they did us all a favor by getting this piece of **** pulled.
12/17/2014 9:42 PM
He's been busy with other stuff.

Obama Applauds LeBron James For Wearing 'I Can't Breathe' T-Shirt
12/17/2014 9:44 PM
I'm curious what you guys think Obama should do about this, if anything.
12/17/2014 9:47 PM
Make friends with Cuba?
12/17/2014 9:50 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 12/17/2014 9:42:00 PM (view original):
I mean, if this is actually North Korea, they did us all a favor by getting this piece of **** pulled.
So you're OK with North Korea sanctioning terrorist threats against U.S. citizens on U.S. soil?
12/17/2014 10:04 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 12/17/2014 10:04:00 PM (view original):
So you're OK with North Korea sanctioning terrorist threats against U.S. citizens on U.S. soil?
A) I'm joking. Lighten up, Francis.
B) Is this actually a North Korea sponsored threat? I have no idea.
C) I don't think you're a foreign policy expert, so I'm sad I won't get to hear your opinion on whatever, if anything, Obama does.
12/17/2014 10:08 PM
Will a white cop shoot a black guy while it's happening?

Because, if so, **** no.   The cop needs to be drawn and quartered no matter what.
12/17/2014 10:16 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 12/17/2014 10:08:00 PM (view original):
C) I don't think you're a foreign policy expert, so I'm sad I won't get to hear your opinion on whatever, if anything, Obama does.
A)  How did you know that my name is Francis?
B)  CNN is reporting that the US is set to blame North Korea for the threat.
C)  I know you have no problems with stating your opinions.  What do you think Obama should do if there's credible evidence?
12/17/2014 10:24 PM
Applaude LeBron for wearing a t-shirt?
Televise his NCAA bracket?
Say "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"?
12/17/2014 10:29 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 12/17/2014 10:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 12/17/2014 10:08:00 PM (view original):
A)  How did you know that my name is Francis?
B)  CNN is reporting that the US is set to blame North Korea for the threat.
C)  I know you have no problems with stating your opinions.  What do you think Obama should do if there's credible evidence?
I genuinely don't know what we should do. I lean towards nothing, at least not a military response. International state sponsored hacking happens. We do it to Iran, China does it to us, etc.
12/17/2014 10:34 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Obama and because of him the US is a terrorist, rogue nation.

He gave money and arms to Al-Qaeda to overthrow Libya.  He gave money and arm to ISIS to overthrow Syria.  He releases terrorists upon the world in "prisoner exchanges" and just releases them as refugees to Uruguay.

Now he "normalizes" relations with Cuba.  The country who just last year got caught shipping arms to North Korea.

You know, North Korea who is currently using a terrorist attack on Sony and the US?

Worldwide terrorism is up, because we use our tax dollars to support it now.

Obama is leading the charge for worldwide terrorism.

12/18/2014 6:35 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
1|2|3...13 Next ▸
North Korea wins Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.