Taking a break Topic

Hey all -

My apologies to anyone I've upset with this (especially those in leagues with me)

I'm taking a break from WIS. No idea how long it will last.... Maybe a few weeks, maybe forever.

I've had some live changing situations hit me in December....my job was eliminated, my son is in trouble with the police, and a legal issue is coming to a head. Frankly, WIS has become a chore to me, and that's not how I want to spend my free time.

So while I look for a new job (hopefully before the severance runs out in March), deal with my civil suit, and try to keep my son on the straight and narrow, I'm going to take a break from WIS.

It's been a lot of fun, and I hope to return, but I'm not guaranteeing it.

Thanks....
1/8/2015 12:47 PM
Oh man! That's some serious bad news going on. Best of luck to you. Hang in there and fight on.
1/8/2015 1:45 PM
I wish you well, Len. Best of luck to you getting through all this!
1/8/2015 2:05 PM
Hang in there biglenr. You'll be missed, but you've got to take care of you!
1/8/2015 2:49 PM
wish you all the best len i really hope things work out for you good luck
1/8/2015 3:46 PM
Len, from my first days on this site you have been the epitome of class.  Great competitor, great commissioner, always willing to share with others. 

Best of luck to you.  Take care of the important stuff. 

1/8/2015 3:52 PM
I realize this site is not intended for this purpose but maybe one of the boys or girls could help you with your job search. I know hiring decision makers are part of the WIS family. Networking does not preclude non-traditional methods.
1/8/2015 5:48 PM
^^^ what rback said. Feel free to ping me if you like, I don't know if I can help but I would be happy to try.
1/9/2015 12:16 PM
Good luck, Len. It's been a pleasure, and I hope it will be again.
1/10/2015 7:40 AM
Good luck
1/11/2015 1:08 AM
Taking a break Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.