Which fanbase will be more unbearable? Topic

You like to talk about dicks a lot!

Every fan base has it's dickbags.  People act as if NE fans are worse. I don't get that...

NE has had nothing but hate thrown at them for 15 years.  That's caused some fans to get argumentative and reactive on internet forums.  That's all.  NE fans (much like most north eastern fans) are very knowledgeable when it comes to sports.  

I'm proud to be a New England/Boston sports fan.
1/20/2015 2:06 PM
Patriots win = fans confirming what they already think....limited change in attitude

Seahawks win = fan base that will feel they are in the elite conversation of all time franchises

NE fans believe the team is great and that it is the best franchise in sports
Seattle fans seem to suffer the delusion that they are somehow partly responsible for the teams success

That is worse.....
1/20/2015 2:10 PM
If "people" act like NE fans are the worst, it's likely there's a pretty good reason.   Perhaps the general attitude of the northeast creates animosity and it only gets worse when those same folks are boasting about their awesome team. 
1/20/2015 2:20 PM
Yeap, eds' superiority complex has me convinced.
1/20/2015 6:43 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
As a Giants fan living in New England, I'd have to say that Pats fans are far more insufferable.  My Facebook page is full of friends who have changed their profile pictures to Brady, Gronk, or some variation of the Pats logo.
1/21/2015 8:24 AM
Oh no! That IS insufferable.

1/21/2015 2:43 PM
As a Seahawk fan, the general feeling around here is still disbelief.  We're not on the good side of games like last Sunday.  I don't even have a reference point from which to react.  I came into the office, walked up to a female Packer fan in the office and gave her a hug.  Told her I've been there before and I'm sorry.  Even winning last season's Super Bowl hasn't sunk in yet.  Our baseball teams win 116 regular season games, then get boat-raced in the ALCS.  Our basketball team wins 60 regular season games, then gets ousted in the first round of the playoffs.  Then moves to Oklahoma City.  Even when the Hawks were competitive with Holmgren, the other shoe was always going to drop because we didn't play lights out defense and our running back would curl up into the fetal position instead of taking/giving a hit.   And we'll all be back there in a few years.  That said, there are plenty of dickbags around here.  I think I've figured it out, though.  It's the sense of entitlement.  Around here, some people feel like they've earned success because they've watched losers for so long.  You didn't earn anything.  You found a lottery ticket on the ground and it hit the jackpot that night.  Enjoy the ride, but know your role.  This isn't Titletown USA, it's f*cking Seattle.

I think that's where the opinion of NE Fans as dickbags come from.  Hardly anyone alive when the Sox won the WS was alive the last time they won one.  You don't get to take credit for all of that suffering.  Even if you could, it doesn't earn you a title.  Much less the 5 or whatever that have come since then.

I think it's a "know your role" situation for dickbags from both fan bases.
1/21/2015 7:00 PM
Go Pats!
1/30/2015 10:54 AM
Bears fans are un-bear-able
1/30/2015 1:40 PM
If I hadn't already voted for Hawks fans, I would now.
1/30/2015 1:45 PM
COWBOYS
1/31/2015 1:21 AM
I LIKE YER STYLE, ISACQBS!
1/31/2015 8:05 AM

Raiders fans throw garbage, fight with security after ugly final game in Oakland

12/16/2019 8:28 AM
◂ Prev 12
Which fanbase will be more unbearable? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.