recruiting question. Topic

3 schollies open. 3 recruits considering me and 1 other Sim school each. $3 remaining lol. What do/can I do? Hope for the best? I used my CVs probably ineffectively resulting in this situation. Just thought I'd throw this out there. Thanks.
1/29/2015 2:45 PM
hope you are far enough a head that the sim wont catch you be the time they sign.
1/29/2015 2:53 PM
Hope you offered them schollies.  
1/29/2015 3:23 PM
Haha I did in fact offer the scholarships so I'm good there. I was at 4 recruits all yellow at first and one signed with me so I know they don't "have-to-be" Green. We'll see I guess! Damn Sims lol
1/29/2015 3:41 PM
Posted by mdodge13 on 1/29/2015 3:41:00 PM (view original):
Haha I did in fact offer the scholarships so I'm good there. I was at 4 recruits all yellow at first and one signed with me so I know they don't "have-to-be" Green. We'll see I guess! Damn Sims lol
What was the recruits' responses when you offered them the scholarships?  If they replied that they were leaning your way or you were at the top of their list, and it's now late enough into recruiting, you MAY be able to sign them.  If they said that you were behind, there's no chance.
1/30/2015 3:58 PM
So... just to be clear with these yellow guys, we MIGHT get them if we are ahead-- does that mean they will decide who to sign with after the last recruiting cycle ends?
1/31/2015 7:26 PM
No, as it gets closer, they are more and more likely to choose a school. However, the SIMs will keep spending. it will typically happen late but not after signings.
1/31/2015 7:42 PM
recruiting question. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.