Just a little something to get you all ready!

http://youtu.be/HO2_5m9h61k

GL recruiting to everyone!
3/4/2015 12:05 PM (edited)
Here is you one to really get you pumped up. Now please note I am not, nor have I ever been a Gators fan. I am an Auburn, Oregon, Notre Dame fan in that order. But in Wilkinson I am a Gator fan. So get ready to get hyped up for season 109.

Go Gators!!
3/6/2015 9:00 AM
This is our off season workout program at JSU, now you know how we have won all of those championships!

Let's Get Cocky!

3/6/2015 2:19 PM
Posted by pete_61 on 3/6/2015 2:19:00 PM (view original):
This is our off season workout program at JSU, now you know how we have won all of those championships!

Let's Get Cocky!

sheeeeeit
3/6/2015 2:37 PM
Hey guys, just a heads up, in Austin TX till early next week so I won't be able to keep up and update the recruiting stuff like I had intended.
3/7/2015 8:49 AM
Some recruiting news updated
3/10/2015 12:44 PM
For those of you who havent visited yet

http://www.wilkinsonweekly.net/

Just a fun little write up on there this morning. Tomorrow's featured games will be up later this afternoon (about 7 eastern). My plan for non conference games is to feature 3-4 games at each level and I am going to try not to touch on any team back to back days. I know some people like to always play brutal games and they will probably be great games, I have to spread the love around a bit.
3/13/2015 10:04 AM
Good Luck to all... first featured games up!
3/13/2015 7:54 PM
Posted by justaguy on 3/13/2015 7:54:00 PM (view original):
Good Luck to all... first featured games up!
Very good write ups JAG, I enjoy your site very much.
3/14/2015 12:28 PM
I agree. Love what you're doing here.
3/14/2015 1:47 PM
New stuff up, I don't like the early polls with all these sims lol
3/15/2015 6:35 PM
Sorry no update today... for whatever reason the website is struggling to publish my work and save it, for two days now. Yesterday I had more time to deal with it. I contacted support but am waiting on a response. I will try to get some of it out tomorrow morning if I can, if all else I will just try to incorporate more into the news from the featured games I missed. Hopefully this will be resolved and I won't have this issue again tomorrow. 
3/17/2015 10:27 PM
CJ's first bracketology released under the playoff tab... bowlology to be up some time tomorrow!
3/20/2015 11:50 PM
Thanks for posting!

Gotta stick up for the Gateway!  I can't imagine we have three 4-seeds.

I think Southern Illinois (even though we are bad on offense right now) and Northern Iowa are 3s, and Southeastern Louisiana is a 2.  SLU's SOS is going to continue to rise.
3/21/2015 5:25 PM
Posted by hitman1979 on 3/21/2015 5:25:00 PM (view original):
Thanks for posting!

Gotta stick up for the Gateway!  I can't imagine we have three 4-seeds.

I think Southern Illinois (even though we are bad on offense right now) and Northern Iowa are 3s, and Southeastern Louisiana is a 2.  SLU's SOS is going to continue to rise.
A lot of things will probably change, it can be tough to predict where teams will end up... still like the work cj puts into these and it's always fun for a bit of debate :P... gotta admit though NIU's tough loss today hurts the Gateway.

ALSO

First rant up... still haven't heard back from cj yet on the bowlology but when I do we'll have them posted for you
3/22/2015 7:40 PM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.