This is cool.  Kind of makes me want to move up to D1AA from D2 (Merrimack).  Plus, I can't ever beat Stonehill in the NE10 anyways!  Been there for 9 seasons and haven't won a conference championship.
3/24/2015 11:05 AM
Posted by knightsaynih on 3/24/2015 11:05:00 AM (view original):
This is cool.  Kind of makes me want to move up to D1AA from D2 (Merrimack).  Plus, I can't ever beat Stonehill in the NE10 anyways!  Been there for 9 seasons and haven't won a conference championship.
Would love to see you move up knight... plenty of solid teams that are open in DIAA
3/24/2015 12:29 PM
Nice write-ups today justaguy.

A couple of notes:

Jacksonville State is NOT from Florida. They are from Jacksonville, AL. 

The short name for Northern Iowa is not NIU. It is N. Iowa. 

Also, I love GUESS but if you are unsure of a team's nickname, I don't recommend using their website to find it. Either sitemail me (I have almost all of the schools at 1A and 1AA memorized)  or use google. Case in point, Guess has Jacksonville listed as the "Jacksonville Gamecocks," however we are the Jacksonville Doplhins. Jacksonville State is listed on Guess as the Dolphins, but they are actually the Gamecocks. 

Another example is Arkansas State. Guess has them listed as the "Indians," when in realty they have changed their name to the "Red Wolves." 
3/24/2015 4:00 PM
Bowlology up on wilkinsonweekly.net... the updated bracketology is under the DIAA Discussion on Wilkinson forums
3/27/2015 4:13 PM
Sorry for my absence, regional bracket predictions are up, also put back up coaching rumors under the coaches corner page
3/29/2015 7:56 PM
Elite 8 and level 3 bowl predictions are up. Also be sure to check out the coaching rumors for your up to date rumors
3/30/2015 9:37 PM
Excellent job on those predictions JAG. You predicted the semi-finals almost perfectly. The write-ups are fun and enjoyable too. Keep up the great work.
4/1/2015 4:00 PM
Congratulations to Pittsburgh and Jacksonville State! Great job to everyone else, GL coach of the year nominees! All of the coaching change news and any other rumors will be on the coaching corner tab on wilkinson weekly.

Be sure to check in for debate on who gets hired and who might be moving but is keeping it on the DL
4/3/2015 12:07 AM (edited)
Still some very solid teams open in DIAA... guess we'll see if any takers later this evening/tonight
4/4/2015 6:41 PM
I weigh in on current top 25 jobs still open in DIAA - check it out www.wilkinsonweekly.net/coaches-corner under the coaching rumors section
4/5/2015 1:05 AM
we gonna miss you  .... finally got your team to the finals and you bouncing cj :( 

we'll hold the fort down for ya
4/5/2015 4:15 AM
I put my two cents in on some of the coaching changes that happened in DIA and DIAA... not sure if I like the writeup to be honest... I think I just liked the idea more than the product and the idea seemed easier than it actually was.

Please let me know what you guys think, if it's pointless or terribly written, if you like it, or would like to see it presented in another way, whatever it is just let me know what you think. Thanks!

www.wilkinsonweekly.net/

Happy Easter everyone and congrats to everyone at their new jobs!
4/5/2015 11:40 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.