GUESS recruiting tool? Topic

Does anyone have this old spreadsheet tool?  I would like it emailed to me if possible.
3/30/2015 12:10 PM
You could try sitemailing bhazlewood, but I'm pretty sure he hasn't updated it in at least a year.
3/30/2015 2:54 PM
Not since position roles were put in, however long ago that was.  And I stopped using it before that, switching over to Yatzr's Recruit Tool.
3/30/2015 5:37 PM
Speaking of yatzr's recruiting tool, anyone else having issues with it connecting and updating?
4/2/2015 7:53 AM
Yes, it's not worked at all today. The game analyser which was playing up earlier in week (WIS issues) is now seemingly OK but the recruiting tool is banjaxed!
4/2/2015 8:35 AM
P.S. Now the game analyser isn't working either - Oh well....
4/2/2015 8:42 AM
I have one that's pretty close to it. More like Ibstrummin's in the format of Bob's old one. Best of both worlds if you ask me.
4/5/2015 9:11 PM
GUESS recruiting tool? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.