5. Memphis v. 6. San Antonio - Memphis in 7

Finals
Cleveland v. Memphis - Cleveland in 6
4/17/2015 3:15 PM
Teams I'm rooting for:

1) Dallas
2) Washington
3) Golden State

I think the match-ups ended up being quite poor.

Atlanta-Indiana would have been cool after last season's playoff match-up, instead we get a Brooklyn snoozer.
The Wiz are an entertaining team, but they have the East's version of Scott Brooks. Long term, it might be better if they bow out early so it's easy to fire Wittman.
GS-OKC would have been fun as Westbrook could put up like a 40-13-12 line in a 15 point loss. It is nice to see Anthony Davis get a meaningful game though.
POR-MEM are both shells of themselves with the injuries, the winner gets to be GS fodder in the 2nd round.
LAC-SA is great. That's a potential conference finals series, that will be in the 1st round.
HOU-DAL is good. Would hope Playoff Rondo comes back, but his presence has sucked the life out of the team. This may be Dirk's last best chance.
4/17/2015 4:06 PM
I'm tending to agree with moranis' first round predictions, not necessarily the overall number of games but the winners.
The Rockets really lucked out, and I think any other top 7 seed in the west would have taken them down in the first round, Portland maybe not.
Happy Chicago didn't slide into the 4/5 spot in East, hopefully that will ensure a visit to the conference finals for the Hawks. Coach Bud is amazing, and I hope the Hawks can keep him for a long time.
Conference Finals I see Hawks/Cavs and Warriors/Spurs. I hate not picking the Spurs, but I'm going a Warriors/Cavs finals with Warriors winning.
As a Hawks fan, I would love to see Hawks/Spurs or Hawks/Warriors, but they won't stop Cleveland as long as Kyrie is healthy. They played Cleveland great in regular season, but Kyrie and LeBron will be too much come playoffs.
4/18/2015 7:25 AM
possible 1st round upsets, Wizards, Mavericks
4/18/2015 9:00 AM
Atlanta 4
Washington 6
Chicago 5
Cleveland 4

Golden state 5
Memphis 5
Spurs 7
Houston 7

Washington 6
Cleveland 6

Golden state 7
Spurs 6

Cleveland 5
Golden state 7

Golden state 6

I think clippers might beat Spurs those are 2 of the hottest teams right now sucks that they have to play
4/18/2015 4:34 PM (edited)
really surprised at the ineptitude of the Raptors.
5/1/2015 9:03 AM
Wiz are really good. Hoping they can take the East.
5/1/2015 2:04 PM
Crazy to think how much better they'd be with a good coach. As a Hawks fan, I'm not optimistic.
5/3/2015 1:59 PM
Memphis is just so much different with Conley.  Even a banged up Conley.  Night and day from game 1 to game 2 in that series.  Be interesting to see just how effective Conley is the rest of that series.  If they get close to the production of last night I think Memphis wins, if not, Golden State does.

Hard to say much about Atlanta/Washington as Wall didn't play.  If he is banged up Atlanta wins, if he is healthy, I think Washington might pull it out.  Should be a good series.

5/6/2015 8:11 AM
Poor Clippers. Didn't show up for Game 5, took the foot off the gas in Game 6, and bumbled through Game 7.

I think Golden State is going to eat Houston's lunch. Just unmerciful destruction.

Atlanta vs Cleveland, I dunno. Atlanta is a better team, Cleveland has the best two players. I'll take Cleveland even though I want them to fail.
5/18/2015 3:14 AM
Cavs in 6
Warriors in 6

5/18/2015 8:27 AM
Thinking Cleveland in 5, Korver has been horrendous in the playoffs and unfortunately I don't see him turning it around this series. Atlanta had their number in regular season, but if Kyrie is healthy, they won't be able to stop LeBron and himself.

It's so hard to sweep, so I'll say Warriors in 5.
5/18/2015 10:38 AM
Very underwhelming playoffs. The East is as bad as ever. I just wonder how much better the West would have been if San Antonio would have beaten New Orleans on the final day of the season.
5/27/2015 9:46 AM
Golden State vs Cleveland

I dunno how to really feel about Cleveland, they look great, but the competition was poor.

I'll say Golden State wins in 5. There will be a game where the Cavs make a ridiculous amount of 3s, and it will turn out for the best as GS gets to win it on their home floor.
5/28/2015 1:33 PM
Cavs in 6.
5/28/2015 10:22 PM
123456 Next ▸
Playoff Predictions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.