Johnny5Bench Just 3 Openings! Topic

JB5 only has three openings. Come and join a world ready to roll. It only takes one though to get the ball rolling.
5/24/2015 1:10 PM
Interested in NL West team. Looking to take long term.
5/25/2015 6:56 PM
Last two. Lets get this started. Why wait?
5/26/2015 3:03 PM
It's a fun league, and we're ranked 12th among all worlds in the recent World Rankings!
5/27/2015 2:53 PM
Bump
5/27/2015 3:29 PM
Thanks for having me back this season guys. I had so much fun in this world before I just had to come back. Looks like we are almost ready to get rolling. Who wants one of the last teams?
6/6/2015 2:29 PM
Here's a little rundown on the teams we have remaining.  It would be great if you would grab one of these teams so we can get rolling.  Just 3 spots left!

http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=5222
AL South - This team is fairly loaded.  They have two players (28 & 29 years old) who are total studs.  One is an 87 overall and the other is an 85.  And they both have defensive ratings to be decent shortstops or elite 3B.  The cupboard isn't bare after that either.  They have talent up and down the roster.  The right coach could make this team a contender in year one.  On top of that they actually had a down year last year after quite a few good ones so they have the 11th pick this year as well!  Outlook - Contender with a few smart moves.

http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=5241
NL South - This team is in the middle of their rebuild.  If you really enjoying drafting this could be your team because they have the 16th pick and the 20th pick in this year's draft!  Not just that, but they have 10 guys between ages 23-28 on the ML roster and a few veterans that could be traded for more young pieces.
Outlook - One more year of hard rebuilding.  Contender in 3 seasons.

AL West - Job filled 6/8/15

6/8/2015 5:59 PM (edited)
Bump
6/7/2015 10:53 PM
This really is one of the absolute best worlds out there.  You will not be disappointed joining up with us.  I can't speak for all the other worlds, but the coaches here are really great and it's just an all-around fun world to be in.  So fun in fact that I had to come out of my retirement just to get back in Johnny5Bench.  So come on down...you're the next contestant on What if Sports!
6/8/2015 4:13 AM
Truer words were never spoken. We have 2 classified ads running  with a ton of information about the remaining teams. Wwe have not had more than 4 openings any season since I have been here. Don't join a merged world. The history is worth choosing Johnny5Bench

6/8/2015 11:09 AM
Now down to just two open spots! An owner just took the AL West job this morning .
6/8/2015 5:56 PM
Sounds like we might be down to only one in a few hours here so last chance to jump in, grab the last team, and get started. You won't regret joining J5B!
6/9/2015 2:35 AM
One opening and we get this great world running
6/9/2015 8:51 AM
◂ Prev 12
Johnny5Bench Just 3 Openings! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.