Fizworld Season 33, 7 openings Topic

Private world in all it's 33 seasons and will continue to stay that way. Only rule is more of a way of remembering our world creator BigFiz who passed away about 2 years ago, maybe a little less. But the rule is Omaha is unplayable as a city because that was his city. Great world otherwise, no troublemakers or people who try and scam rookies and new playersin trades. We also have a 3-person Hall of Fame committee who goes over all the players who can be voted for and gives us their top choices and we're normally gotten in 5 players each season due to that.  Thanks to sallyleaguer and gidean for their help with that. 

Interested, sitemail me with any questions and password. 
Indy

AL East
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile # 5 draft pick

AL West
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile # 7 draft pick

AL South
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile # 9 and #22 draft pick from Type D

AL East
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile 11th pick in our draft. 

AL South
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile # 21 draft pick

NL East
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile # 24 draft pick Division Champion

AL East
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Franchise Profile # 27th overall draft pick Divison Champion
6/30/2015 10:24 AM (edited)
Been in this world for many seasons. No problem owners and great guys.
5/22/2015 7:36 AM
Hope everyone has a good holiday weekend and hopefully some of you get interested in joining us soon. It really is a pretty good, solid world.
5/22/2015 2:50 PM
Once you join, others will quickly follow you into it, join today!
5/25/2015 2:33 PM
I'll take the AL East team with the 27th pick if it's still available. Indy I'll sitemail you.
5/30/2015 9:16 AM
This is a great world. Jodi now!!!
5/31/2015 3:55 PM
Still in need of 7 wonderful owners. 
6/1/2015 2:51 PM
Lots of long time owners.  Unique about this league is that our commish passed away a few seasons ago and we retired Omaha in Fiz's honor. 
6/2/2015 9:25 PM
This is a great world. Lots of entertaining banter and no mean spirited owners. Just a lot of fun. They even let me win the WS once in a while.
6/8/2015 3:09 PM
After 32 seasons here, this is still my all-time favorite world.
6/12/2015 2:41 PM
I think we are down to 5 now!
6/15/2015 4:21 PM
Join now, avoid the July 4th rush!
6/22/2015 2:40 PM
C'mon in, water's fine!
6/24/2015 12:56 PM
A really good and stable world, lots of owners who've been around since the beginning.
6/25/2015 2:29 PM
Great world. Let's get it filled.
6/27/2015 6:01 AM
12 Next ▸
Fizworld Season 33, 7 openings Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.